• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

War, the final battle.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic advice.

Humans employed for criminal behaviour own personalities who choose reasons to harm other humans. All answers no matter the subject own that use in reason. So they own use and express by employment wrong human answers.

Rationally should be in human jail.

They are paid whilst other same criminals harming humans by humans laws are jailed.

The only wrong part of any organisation whose meaning today began by occult science civilization status human group controlled greed.

The human problem not abiding placement for use of human laws.

As everything does and did exist already science was given titles of criminal activity. Bible explained.

As a reviewed law and lawful document used for pledging truth in law.

Alchemy itself was forbidden.

Reason. To get mineral conversion burn melt light constant gas supporting life above us was used. Then human nature life spirit oxygenated bio water used to cool materials to build machine

The Alchemy moment proven unlawful.

Why theists own a claim today pre known. Already human memory said. I am using human spirit in my science machine inventions.

Don't look back or listen to deceased spirit or human memory that warning. Lying existed in the past also.

How a theist today believed a human genesis thesis would give him a new resource. As memory said science had used the human spirit.

Illogical AI self theist designer possession. Thinking and belief motivated by personality.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There will never be a final battle among humans long as groups of human live. There will always be a battle because they will disagree and sooner or later a battle/war will break out. Its human nature and one reason the neanderthals went extinct.
What one sees as good another may/or will see as bad, then comes disagreement, then comes battle. Its been happening since homo sapiens have been evolving,, probably before.

There will always be the not so good, but I do see we will mature as a united humanity.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do not think Bahais consider Bible to be the word of Jesus. They tend to say that the word has been corrupted. As for Quran, they say the word is true but the meaning is different.

This is how the Baha'i see the Bible.

"THIS book is the Holy Book of God, of celestial Inspiration. It is the Bible of Salvation, the Noble Gospel. It is the mystery of the Kingdom and its light. It is the Divine Bounty, the sign of the guidance of God" ‘Abdu’l-Bahá Abbás.

Regards Tony

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
:) I am a strong atheist Hindu. Allah and manifestations are not the reality.
I can't get head or tail of what Bahaollah wrote and Abdul Baha and Shoghi edited with all its doeth, goeth, cometh, eateth, sleepeth, walketh, talketh, etc.

Pete in Panama

I am a strong atheist Hindu...
Sounds like we've reached an arrival point of understanding. If you're comfortable in a position of certainty then I can respect that and we can be friends. My experience is that the world's big & beautiful & whenever you're interested in looking at it pse let me know so I can hear about what I'm missing.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Our views are galaxies apart. You be happy with yours as I am with mine. Universal deceit is not my way. :D

That is what the OP is about.

I see that is the war being waged. It is our own personal take on reality, given our choices based on our nature and nurture, against a God given reality. We may not even see a war is being fought.

In the end, we leave this world and our life here was the sum of all we faced and the choices we made. For many, they have a life faced with many challenges, but they are not given the freedom of choice. It is for them, that the battle is fought.

All the best and be happy, be happy, be full. Of joy ;)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Life and it's deceits.

Humans live sacrificed and suffering in pain and agony. Pray. As a healer motivated self developed Psychic I heard my brother's and sisters. In the conditions human reality.

The human status suffering and being aware of the mind makes us consider anger and retaliation. Obvious.

We think.

We say we cannot change what is naturally occurring so then lie as we feel personal guilt for not suffering as our family is.

A form of deceitful human lying.

As a healer psychic appraisal face the truth with honesty. Always involve self idealism in your reviews.

In the past Alchemy itself was banned.

By the church. An organised spiritual group who said we have had enough human deceit. And meant what they claimed.

Alchemy was re allowed but the ultimate truth science lying was faced.

Which proved a human saying give an inch they will take a mile.

Science machines changed to our one forbidden for human spiritual ability to heal from a history of human abused.

O one God by any name earth mass.

Still today totally ignored as if it will go away by itself. What a thinker spiritual agrees as informed. Claiming I know. I am correct. I am righteous.

Proving aware information. Possesses your beliefs. As a non science applied by human agreement in the past being memories. This non science as a practice was allowing UFO attack to go away by itself.

How I realised AI possession real.

Memories of past conflict with human truth and realisation by choice today. Which is frustrating to witness the non objective positive take action whilst you still can. As the real equal human movement to do for others what they cannot achieve for their selves.

The victims

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
God only sends His Counsellors and Advisors in the form of Prophets to ‘offer’ us a better method of doing things but we are completely free to use or not use their counsel and advice.
As you well know I disagree with that. Prior to Baha'u'llah, what religion was offering a better method of doing anything? In some cultures it was required to belief in the religion of the land. In some religions, the neighboring people were believed to be following false gods and the "real" God wanted his people to kill them.

What has God got to do with it? We make the decisions here not God.
Do parents let their children make their own decisions, or do they take a hands on approach to teach them to do what the parent believes to be best? And, if there is an all knowing, all wise, just God, then we've got to be considered as pretty ignorant children that need lots of guidance to get us to do the right thing. A religion whose God says don't drink alcohol and don't have sex outside of marriage and not with multiple partners, and then doesn't enforce those rules? How successful will that God be at getting people to do the right thing? But, if that God has some punishments he dishes out for those people that disobey him, then I think more people would be wise to do as he says.

God has nothing to do with it and to try and pass it onto God is to try and escape our moral and humane responsibility to protect our fellow human beings in the world. It is reprehensible we allow genocide to occur and it is our duty to intervene.
And people pass on the moral duty anyway. I didn't see any Baha'i at the front of the Black Lives Matter rallies. Or, protesting at the places where the U.S. government was holding the Central American children that had been taken from their parents. But both those things are things Baha'is say need to be changed. Abolish racism. Open the borders. The Earth is one country and mankind its citizens. But, can Baha'is jump out in front of those kinds of rallies and protests, or are they too "political"? Were there Baha'is out front and in support of Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr.?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
All people can choose their path.

Regards Tony
You keep saying that, but having a choice in which religion to follow and believe in is a relatively new concept. And why is there so many choices? Each religion, each sect within a religion most all think they are the "true" path. And now comes the Baha'i Faith. And if the Baha'i Faith is right, then none of the other are true. Not one of them believes or follows the so-called "original" teachings of the messenger. In most religions we have no idea what those "original" teaching might even be. So sure, lots of choices, but according to what Baha'is are saying, not one of them is the right choice. And, if you are going to try and flip this around and say that Baha'is believe that all religions came from God, then tell me, right now, other than the Baha'i Faith, which religion do you believe is speaking 100% the truth from God? I don't think there is any. I don't think a Baha'i can honestly say that any religion is speaking the truth from God.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
We are not now looking for God, the Son, we now need to see God the Father, I see we need to look through what the Father Baha'u'llah offered. All others have the same choice.
I don't know the details of the meaning of the words that they say Jesus used, but my Christian friends seemed to believe the "Father" was God himself. And Baha'is don't believe Baha'u'llah is God himself, so why and how do you make him the "Father"? You guys didn't even have a definitive answer on who the "Lamb" was.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human is a healthy man as a human.

A human looks at another human makes a human appraisal infers a human status

Prophet he says.

Man. Men. Brothers. Science agreements.

Maths. Predictions by calculations O prophecies he says

Science. Yet all humans were once equal.

No status just respect for elders.

Elder cared for children whilst healthy worked. Being an elder a privilege for serving the family.

Real life. Parents all the same human DNA proven in science.

Introduced occult conversion Sion sciences. Life irradiated. DNA scattered and language changed.

No religion then science introduced religious practice involving medical function.

To meditate to try brain retrainment due to irradiation fallout imbalances.

Bell ringing. To change harmonic vibrations.

Oil balms healing by smell and blood. Oils penetrated deeper into blood.

Incense as death was acute in that history.

Religious healing against science attack. A human choice.

To teach by words and by methodology. To lock self in a cell if you demonstrated a lack of moral behaviour. Human choices.

To try to fight or ward of SEEN witnessed human life depravity emerging in an irradiated living condition.

The human truth.

Medical psyche aware realisation observed and seen.

Truth. Sex the act a choice.

Whether man woman or man man.

Humans said yet life must go on knowing human parents owned baby life. Never knowing how irradiated changed the baby life would express.

It's adult parents causing it to be a victim known. Science caused.

Exactly what was realised.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Virtually all the sane connecting humans share a common reality. Exceptions include those in mental institutions, small babies, the incapacitated and comatose, and wise-acres that 'say' they don't believe in a shared reality but turn right around and work with it.
Okay, If I was a born again Christian my reality would be that Jesus is alive and that some day soon he is going to come back and destroy Satan. And that Christians will be raptured to meet Jesus in the air. Is that "crazy"? Yes, to lots of us, but it's part of their "reality" So should they be institutionalized?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And now comes the Baha'i Faith. And if the Baha'i Faith is right, then none of the other are true.

I see the Baha'i Faith is the guide that enables us to find the Truth in all Faiths.

Jesus said Christ would return to guide us to all Truth.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
then tell me, right now, other than the Baha'i Faith, which religion do you believe is speaking 100% the truth from God? I don't think there is any. I don't think a Baha'i can honestly say that any religion is speaking the truth from God.

I am not here to tell you anything CG, I am here to share what Baha'u'llah offered.

I can honestly say all the Mesengers of God spoke the Truth.

As to what remains of that spoken word, in the scriptures of the world, is the quandary we all face.

That is a personal choice to determine. I base my understanding on what Baha'u'llah offered.

Regards Tony