• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waiting for genius

King Phenomenon

Hope someone creates a new show soon with the Greatness of GOT storytelling, the epicness of Star Wars, star trek, and marvel characters etc. Something that takes all the greatness of everything. Something new, something genius. It’s time.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Hopefully with a much better ending than GOT.

I quite enjoyed Breaking Bad and its spinoffs if you're looking for a good story to watch. Much better ending, too.

King Phenomenon

I quite enjoyed Breaking Bad and its spinoffs if you're looking for a good story to watch. Much better ending, too.
It was obvious the mother of dragons was gonna snap it was actually foretold. As far as the rushed plot goes such is life sometimes but yeah could’ve been better. Still great show

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member

Gilligan and Gould have certainly been able to put together great teams to tell stories. The actors have really enjoyed their roles.

King Phenomenon

That really misrepresents what the two shows is about. Both are about people, and how people struggle with morality and change.
Oh I’m sure there’s story’s
Not interested in a dying man’s story to get his family cash by dealin meth though

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Hope someone creates a new show soon with the Greatness of GOT storytelling, the epicness of Star Wars, star trek, and marvel characters etc. Something that takes all the greatness of everything. Something new, something genius. It’s time.

Good luck!

I'm rooting for your script!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Its all there already with those old tyme radio shows!

Truth&Hope

Jesus Freak
I agree; everything seems stale or regurgitative. There is is nothing inspiring in mainstream media or music today. End times, man!