• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wahabism

The government is Syria is largely if not completely made up of people who consider themselves Shias. Is the rest propaganda? I'm pretty sure most of what you are fed and attempting to feed us is propaganda. I don't know if you are aware but everyone one of the 72 sects believes the other is non-Muslim. Each Sunni or Shia subsect calls the other non-Muslim. The false accusations of changing the Kalima I have heard multiple times, so I would be very careful before I accept it as it is hard to believe their president a God. But if you can show me from a reliable source then I am open to accepting it.

They are alawites and ask any Shia that knows anything about Shiaism or Islam and he will tell you that they are not Muslim or even Shias.

Secondly, I wasn't tryna give some propaganda, I was correcting a brother.
Third, go on YouTube and see them saying there is no god but bashar and prostrating on his posters!!
Yes, it is very hard to believe their president is God but they believe that also Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, and the prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, were also something like reincarnations of God so they worship them as well. They have different sects and all are messed up and twisted one way or another.

Here's some youtube links n you can find more by yourself:

[youtube]KkiBXZCueeY[/youtube]
Syrian Alawis: "We worship Bashar al-Assad before Allah.." - YouTube

[youtube]KYxBEIg6d-o[/youtube]
Shirk of the Syrian Alawi religion/regime: "Assad is our Lord" "We will push Allah into a corner" - YouTube

[youtube]QqprJ01JJ7Q[/youtube]
Syrian Regime - A Compilation of Shirk - YouTube

[youtube]aPfrDGNTsy0[/youtube]
Syria - Assad Army Mocks Islam in Captured Mosque - 9-22-11 - YouTube

May Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala) hasten the victory for the Muslims.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Islam began as a stranger and shall return as a stranger as it began. So give glad tidings to the strangers". [Sahih Muslim]

Do not follow a way or another just be a muslim,be the sranger.
Do not follow any road or any school,be the stranger from all of them,
let us be the strangers,god is only one,mohammed is his slave and prophet,

We believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Judgment, the Qadr in its good and adversity being from Allah Most High, and in the coming to life after death.

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask the Prophet, peace be upon him, about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes'I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil'I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said,'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them."I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said,'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.'I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.'I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam).I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state.

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace, said: "The Jews have split into seventy-one sects, and my Ummah will divide into seventy-three."

So let us be the strangers

"The Prophet led us in praying Salat al-Fajr (the morning prayer). When he had finished, a man called to him: 'When will the Hour be?’ The Prophet reprimanded him and said 'Be quiet!' After a while he raised his eyes to the sky and said, 'Glorified be the One Who raised it and is taking care of it.' Then he lowered his gaze to the earth and said, 'Glory be to the One Who has outspread it and has created it.' Then the Prophet said, 'Where is the one who asked me about the Hour?' The man knelt down and said, 'I asked you.' The Prophet said, 'The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors, when people believe in the stars and reject al-Qadar (the Divine Decree of destiny) when a trust becomes a way of making a profit, when people give to charity (Sadaqah) reluctantly, when adultery becomes widespread - when this happens, then your people will perish.'"

[youtube]X9FIaJR2zSU[/youtube]
THINKING outloud - MUSLIMS - THE STRANGERS ( AL GURABAA ) WITH ( IBRAHIM DRAGOS ) ( 1 ) - YouTube

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
The Prophet (pbuh) said: "Islam began as a stranger and shall return as a stranger as it began. So give glad tidings to the strangers". [Sahih Muslim]

Do not follow a way or another just be a muslim,be the sranger.
Do not follow any road or any school,be the stranger from all of them,
let us be the strangers,god is only one,mohammed is his slave and prophet,

We believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Judgment, the Qadr in its good and adversity being from Allah Most High, and in the coming to life after death.

Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask the Prophet, peace be upon him, about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes'I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil'I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said,'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them."I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said,'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.'I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.'I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam).I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state.

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace, said: "The Jews have split into seventy-one sects, and my Ummah will divide into seventy-three."

So let us be the strangers

"The Prophet led us in praying Salat al-Fajr (the morning prayer). When he had finished, a man called to him: 'When will the Hour be?’ The Prophet reprimanded him and said 'Be quiet!' After a while he raised his eyes to the sky and said, 'Glorified be the One Who raised it and is taking care of it.' Then he lowered his gaze to the earth and said, 'Glory be to the One Who has outspread it and has created it.' Then the Prophet said, 'Where is the one who asked me about the Hour?' The man knelt down and said, 'I asked you.' The Prophet said, 'The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors, when people believe in the stars and reject al-Qadar (the Divine Decree of destiny) when a trust becomes a way of making a profit, when people give to charity (Sadaqah) reluctantly, when adultery becomes widespread - when this happens, then your people will perish.'"

[youtube]X9FIaJR2zSU[/youtube]
THINKING outloud - MUSLIMS - THE STRANGERS ( AL GURABAA ) WITH ( IBRAHIM DRAGOS ) ( 1 ) - YouTube

I see you post about 73 sects every day. Do you know there is a sect that has one Imam and is distinctly known as Jamaat?