• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vote on your favorite wings!

Which ones ya like best?

• Total voters

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I am thinking about getting a wings tattoo on my back. Which are your favorite? Vote!
smile.gif
Keep in mind you can pick more than one!

Wings 1:

Wings_by_starlitefairy24.jpg

Wings2:

Tattoo_Wings_by_xxdeceptivexx.jpg

Wings 3:

fairy_wings_by_Gothic_Moonlight.jpg

Wings 4:

My_Wings_by_Kashalicious.jpg

Wings 5:

Swirly_Wings_by_Lylas.jpg

Wings 6:

Faerie_Wings.jpg

WIngs 7:

See I like this, but there's something funny about it. I think maybe they're too close together....??

new_tattoo_by_Gothic_Moonlight.jpg

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I'll have to go with 9 there, they look cool.

Agreed. I love the earthy colors like leaves changing colors in the fall.

Of course I love them all and I can't decide which I love more so...

it's gonna be a while before I get it.... I've gotta make sure if I do I pick the ones I love best.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I'm thinking those would require rather alot of return sessions to get the different layers of colour, perhaps the same with #1

I'm not sure which is my favourite, but my least favourite are 5 and 4

Yeh true. But if its going to be stuck to your back for the next 50 years you want it to look cool right?

I think 9 would also hurt too much across the shoulder blades, but still, its the most original design :)

Zephyr

Moved on
I'd hold out for some fully-functional ones. Just hope that this human-animal hybrid situation blows over.

sorry can't choose between 2, I like the slightly tattered look of 9 but the colour and form of 1 seems to me would be more flattering.