• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Very sad....

Renji

Just found out that me and my gf's common friend in Korea committed suicide 2 days ago. It just saddened and shocked me. It's like I can't believe it because he seems to be a fighter and a very happy person. He even have plans of being our "best man" when I and my gf finally gets married. Can't explain any longer, excuse me for a while..:(

Last edited:

elmarna

In all that happens in life the world can only respond to loss with saddness.
Try to think of the good things he inspired.(In you and what he did).
Honor him in never letting this about him be forgotten.
The blessings in this will find him smiling upon you and your heart lifted as well.
In all the goodness of him he was and still can be a great well to drink from.

Renji

He'll be missed. He really wanted to organize a reunion so that we'll be able to see some long lost friends in Korea and somewhere, but no one's responding to him for we're all busy... I just hope that his family is okay..

chinu

chinu
just found out that me and my gf's common friend in korea committed suicide 2 days ago. It just saddened and shocked me. It's like i can't believe it because he seems to be a fighter and a very happy person. He even have plans of being our "best man" when i and my gf finally gets married. Can't explain any longer, excuse me for a while..:(
ok..:)

elmarna

If this is how you feel then do something to satisfy your need to connect and find comfort.
Call, write, E-mail and find out if they all right.
Let them have your support as well as you have their support.
As a personal opinion - I would strongely suggest calling. It let's the feelings "connect" while the cold page of a letter or E-mail lacks the truth of the voice and 1 tends to paint the feelings in.
I send you a big hug and the resources of comfort in the arms of a friend!