• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Very close

Kcnorwood

So says the polls & you would think that Obama being so popular would be way ahead by now. If it was Hillary instead of Obama would she be further ahead then Obama is? Remember she won the popular vote.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I heard an interesting notion the other day. Many younger people no longer have land lines, and would therefore be missed by the polls. Since Obama is energizing young voters, he might well have a bigger lead than said polls suggest.

Kcnorwood

I heard an interesting notion the other day. Many younger people no longer have land lines, and would therefore be missed by the polls. Since Obama is energizing young voters, he might well have a bigger lead than said polls suggest.

Still polls are can be give or take in either direction so it's hard to say, still even without landlines I'm sure that thoe poll takers can get ahold of them.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
They're not supposed to call cell numbers.

I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems plausible.

Kcnorwood

You do? I don't.

Admittly it's mostly text messages & what kills me is I told them I don't want text. I need to ask about getting them blocked. That's is not to say that some people don't get them. Believe me I wish I didn't.