• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Veigsidhe Karvgwenn, Norse Draoidh

Hi I'm Veigsidhe Karvgwenn, i'm a Breton from Brittany (a Celtic French) i have a Scottish's roots
great grandparents from the Isle of Skye and the Southlands. I fellow the Gaelic Heathen, i practice Druidry with Celtic Gods form Scotland/Brittany and Norse Gods. I practice the astral journey with the ritual named "Imbas Forosnai" or "Seidr". Magic rituel, Blót and a lot of things about Druidry and heathenry.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Welcome. Abrahamic monotheists might give you a bad time here though. They certainly have done so with me because I pray to dead people in heaven, or so maybe my faith isn't good but it did take me from being a sociopath to having a deep sense of compassion for others.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Welcome. Abrahamic monotheists might give you a bad time here though. They certainly have done so with me because I pray to dead people in heaven, or so maybe my faith isn't good but it did take me from being a sociopath to having a deep sense of compassion for others.
They insist that I am an idolater when I'm totally devoted to one God. Asking people on the other side for help has produced many good results, and is not idolatry, but Christians and Muslims insist that it is.

Do what works for you, and ignore people who criticize it.

Hi thanks for your message (Trugarez vras, Merci beaucoup) Ho you are free to do what you whant, if you respect others. I will'not to lies you i have a problem with the word "Taliban" because in France with the sad events of Bataclans. But i think it's good to pray for the people dead in heaven, i did the symbels ritual for my ancestors, the Disir, the Alfar and the Housvaettir or Landvaettir to my side. This year for Imbolc i will do some ritual for the Goddess Brighidh, and a Blót for the Goddess Freya near the Horn river, "Horn" it's one name of Freya and to this part of Brittany they was the Vikings stettlement on the îles of Batz.
I will do a ritual name Charming of the plow, for her brother Freyr, and a Disting ritual for the Valkyries and my female ancestors to Valhalla (my heaven) you are free to pray for your dead, your ancestors.
No problem for me...
I know sometimes on internet we had a lot of troubles with some peoples, to my side with some French Druids it's complicated, they don't like the Brittish îsles or Irlande, and the Norse gods, as Odin or Freya. It's same for the Goddess Morrighan/Morrigù (Morrighoù in "Brezhoneg" the celtic language of Brittany)
It's compicat with the darck people, the darckness of racism or sectarianism, i don't like that, i hate everytimes... N'eo ket mat, n'eo plij ket din ivez. Mat tre.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for a free lunch....
th

And yes, your dream has come true.....free haggis!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hi thanks for your message (Trugarez vras, Merci beaucoup) Ho you are free to do what you whant, if you respect others. I will'not to lies you i have a problem with the word "Taliban" because in France with the sad events of Bataclans. But i think it's good to pray for the people dead in heaven, i did the symbels ritual for my ancestors, the Disir, the Alfar and the Housvaettir or Landvaettir to my side. This year for Imbolc i will do some ritual for the Goddess Brighidh, and a Blót for the Goddess Freya near the Horn river, "Horn" it's one name of Freya and to this part of Brittany they was the Vikings stettlement on the îles of Batz.
I will do a ritual name Charming of the plow, for her brother Freyr, and a Disting ritual for the Valkyries and my female ancestors to Valhalla (my heaven) you are free to pray for your dead, your ancestors.
No problem for me...
I know sometimes on internet we had a lot of troubles with some peoples, to my side with some French Druids it's complicated, they don't like the Brittish îsles or Irlande, and the Norse gods, as Odin or Freya. It's same for the Goddess Morrighan/Morrigù (Morrighoù in "Brezhoneg" the celtic language of Brittany)
It's compicat with the darck people, the darckness of racism or sectarianism, i don't like that, i hate everytimes... N'eo ket mat, n'eo plij ket din ivez. Mat tre.
Thank you, I love Odin, frig, and Freya but am still monotheistic but I practice Shintoism as well, just not an idolatrous form of it.

I believe Odin, frig, and Freya are spiritual entites created by God.

When I say my religion is Amish Taliban, I'm just joking. :p

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you, I love Odin, frig, and Freya but am still monotheistic but I practice Shintoism as well, just not an idolatrous form of it.

I believe Odin, frig, and Freya are spiritual entites created by God.

When I say my religion is Amish Taliban, I'm just joking. :p
I'm also part Swedish which is why I like the Viking spirituality (and the football team in my state is the Vikings.)

Thanks ok it's a joke. Ok (ouf j'ai eu peur LOL) all is well. Thanks you PopeAdope, ha yes you have Swedish ancestors, nice. In France we have a lot of like with the history about Vikings, they visited Brittany and Normandy, the Normandy it's a counrty created by the Northmen, after they the old name of this side of France was "Neustrie" (i think "Neustria" in English?)
My avatar it's a French Tartan about "Vikings" (Bro spirit of Northmen) "Bro" it's a breton word for "area".
They have a lot of tartans in Brittany/Normandy. I wear Brittany Natianol and Bro-Vigoudenn also ( i have Bigoudenn ancestors) The Bigoudenn bretons people are Known by the head-dress of the women.

HHHaa yes Revoltingest "Haggis", i eat that sometimes, to the town of Morlaix, near the Mountain "Monts d'Arrée (in French) Menez Are (in Brezhoneg) they are a store "Le comptoir Irlandais" (Irish store) they are selling the Haggis to this shop, hey it's better than frog. LMAO =) (laughter)
The "crêpes" it's good also, it's some food of Brittany. Les crêpes/ Ar Krampouezh. It's some food like the pancakes from your country.

I'm Happy to meet you on this web site.
Have a nice day.
Kenavo ken ar c'hentañ tro. =)