• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vampires

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
So do you actually suck blood and cant drink tea? Do you turn into a bat at will and suffer from a severe form of allergy to crucifixes and garlick?

I went to an occult meeting few days ago, there were some "vampires" there, meh just some role playing goths..

David69

Angel Of The North
So do you actually suck blood and cant drink tea? Do you turn into a bat at will and suffer from a severe form of allergy to crucifixes and garlick?

I went to an occult meeting few days ago, there were some "vampires" there, meh just some role playing goths..

none of the above lol

Roll players, yeah well, they dont know what a vampire is only just what they read in comics or moderns vampire shows etc.

David69

Angel Of The North
I had experienced hauntings throughout my life (as did others that were with me)
On several instances there was this man apeered at an upstair window when I was 4 or 5yrs old. There was a tapping on the window
He just staired into my eyes and shook his head from side to side. He had just floated up and it wasnt like he were climbing the window. I didnt see how he vanished because my brother, sister and myself pulled the blankets over ourselves. About five or so years later, we had moved into a flat. Our parents had gone out and we had locked the doors from the inside. there was only one way into the flat! The Tv had froze and when we turned the tv over, it was the same picture on all sides. It was a picture of a very long corrordoor within this corrordor was several glass doors
but at the beginning of the corrordoor was a small room to the right. (I have been to this place several times in dreams) I was in a world of my own. there was a scenario of the second world war in my mind. I heard inside my head: "get a move on or die!" I heard a bang and seen a flash and fire and soldiers running for cover etc) I came to and the light was flickering I didnt realise how odd that was because the light was switched off!!! I dont know how long had passed, I just new that that picture was still frozen on the tv. I looked and noticed the red writing that was rolling along the bottom of the screen like some constant reminder... Dont leave the doors ajar... dont leave the doors ajar... dont...
at that moment I didnt think nothing of that strange smell that I senced several times throughout my short life nor the hairs that stood up everyway or the spiderweb like sensation brushing across my face. I still felt that strong feeling in my chest like anger... my brother wouldnt give me a ciggerette even though I had giving him some sweets that I was playing soldiers with on the floor as a sweetner. And that feeling got stronger because of that dabm frozen picture... Dont leave the doors ajar. There was a comment made about the light and realisation that it was switched off. I think it was my sister that made the observation as the lightswitch was above her chair. As I lay on the floor I heard the door handle flip up. I looked at the door in the dining room that leads to the bedrooms bathroom and the only entrance/exit. The door slowly opened it. not by a draught. not by the energy that apeered to make the kirtaind breath in and out. The door had a gadget on that shut the door when you open it and let go. But the door opened by its self and no matter how I strained my eyes against the dark backround I couldnt see a hand or an arm manipulating the door.
It gently knocked against the wall and the door closed again but much slower that it would normally close. I looked at my brother, he couldnt see the doorway because a wall obstructed his veiw but the look on his face showed that his hearing was sound. I looked back at the door as I notice the door handle squeek as it was being pulled down and then it popped back up. The door slowly opened again and this time knocked twice against the wall as it slowly closed. I looked at my brother again and I could see fear in his expression and becide me came the sound of sniffles and the odd gasp. I was strangly calm. I noticed the tv again . Dont leave your doors ajar dont leave.... The door handle went again, more urrgent this time. The lights were constantly flickering, the dining room kirtains were blowing about anf... dont leave the doors ajar...
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!!! The dor was near the wall and banging and banging and then it slambed shut and the flat shook. The door slowly opened for the last time, there was no arm, noir hand and I Looked at this man who was looking right into my eyes!!! I new him but strangely I felt I knew him well but couldnt remember!! strange. It was the person that used to turn up at the house I lived at when I was four or five.
The door slowly closed and I noticed the smell and was aware of the hairs standing up. The kirtains were still and the living room light stayed off and the tv presenter on the 10 oclock new spoke to bid us a good night.
My Brother Ran into the kitchen and grabbed a hand full of kooks knives (three actually) and he rived open that door and through the two remaining knives on the floor infront of me and my sister who started scrambling for the better one with the brown handle.. I could hear my brother kicking doors open and shouting " cumon, cumon, cumon, he sounderd like some frenzied deranged madman! I went in the bathroom there was a cup of coffee on the side of the bath that was probably left fromm hours earlier and when the rooms were checked and under all the beds we noticed that the cofe was steaming hot! now thhat was strange. Who ever was there had vanished as misterious as he had apeered and I couldnt get the picture out of my mind. The picture that was in my mind as the door was closing for the last time! I seen a chil scratching with both hands at the blackened glass, there was glowing red/orange behind her, and my anger turned to sadness! Only if I could have stopped it!

Well It was a very long learning process for me and I still havent gained full control!

Sorry for Rambling.
oh yes vampires...

David69

David69

Angel Of The North
I hate the taste of blood, I love garlic but it makes me feel dodgy for a couple of days after lol.
And I dont bite

Draka

Wonder Woman
I hate the taste of blood, I love garlic but it makes me feel dodgy for a couple of days after lol.
And I dont bite

I take it you are saying you are a psi-vampire then? Or "Energy vamp" as some may say. If you can pull then can you push? If so, then that wouldn't be as much a "vampire" as just someone acting as a conduit. Unless you're just greedy of course. ;)

David69

Angel Of The North
I take it you are saying you are a psi-vampire then? Or "Energy vamp" as some may say. If you can pull then can you push? If so, then that wouldn't be as much a "vampire" as just someone acting as a conduit. Unless you're just greedy of course. ;)
Hi Draka,

I'm not clued up on psi vamps but energy vamp I havent read about but I beleive that energy is drawn from the surroundings! I dont do much reading lol.
Did you read my big post? look up!
Well The guy in the story that shows up to haunt me... he's a vampire! But If I tell you who he is that will spoil the book for you if you get a hold of it when it comes out lol.
I travel through my dreams and transe etc.
I realised I am a vampyre when My wife couldnt conseve our second child. Her hair started to fall out, the red blood cells were only half full and her reproductive do dars shut down. All kinds of tests were done. She was producing blood normally, and there were no leaks and the docs were baffled as all the tests came back as normal!
Thats when I read up on natural vampyres. I new I was different from day one lol.
Anyways, I read that when a vampyre awakens to being a vampyre, they must intentionally feed or they will become ill and die. But I wouldnt wanna hurt anyone. I had allread realised that the mind manifests thought. What I did was to send a thought down to be processed with instruction and direction: I do want a child, do not take from those close to me and loved ones. Take from my enemys only!!!

I told my Doctor all this and he was sceptical. and he tryed saying my wife must have
a irion difficiency with anemia. He even bet me that she takes iron implants (hes not my wifs GP btw) I told him" So how comes that yous done tests on her and she was producing blood normally, there were no leaks, results were normal apart from the red cells being half full, and they couldnt explain it and put it down to SOMETHING LIKE depression and I said... so I sent a thought instructing not to take from her and since then, her hair grew back and she became strong again, her blood levels went back to normal and she got pregnant straight away!!! "is that soooo!" he said lol. but its true.
A few months back it started to happen again, and there doing more tests etc.. I wouldnt accept that I was doing it because of my will! Then I realised... She had started being nasty to me and saying she hated me etc (cant remember why she fell out with me.) I realised that I was taking off her again because my subconscious seen he as enemy from her vibes or whatever. So I sent another thought to be prosessed.. Now she is back to normal again... Just like the last time, when I will her better she gains insights and sees things etc! as a natural Lucifarian vampyre does! Anyways sorry I cant really talk without telling a true story lol

Last edited:

Demonic Kitten

I believe that vampires exist. I bite, I like the taste of blood, I'm allergic to garlic, and I don't do well in the sun(but at least I don't sparkle or burst into flames). Does this make me a vampire....don't really know. I have vampiristic tendencies, but I don't believe I am a vampire. Vampiric myths are just that..myths.

David69

Angel Of The North
I believe that vampires exist. I bite, I like the taste of blood, I'm allergic to garlic, and I don't do well in the sun(but at least I don't sparkle or burst into flames). Does this make me a vampire....don't really know. I have vampiristic tendencies, but I don't believe I am a vampire. Vampiric myths are just that..myths.

well do you have supernatural abilitys that you are aware of?

imo vampires are a natural phenomonon that the manipulators of religion have twisted what was natural into something hidious and evil!
We travel through dreams and trance and we dont bite. prana is natural drawn out of the body/ energys drawn from the surroundings. Its natural and not intentional. theres no need to take prana intentionally.. it just happens

In my opinion people that go around biting people and drinking blood have a problem!!! But blame the tv for that lol

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
We travel through dreams and trance and we dont bite. prana is natural drawn out of the body/ energys drawn from the surroundings. Its natural and not intentional. theres no need to take prana intentionally.. it just happens

I can do that.. I wouldnt call it a vampire though, i see it just as part of my general awareness. When you are truly aware, seeing the prana and being able to play and dance with it, also taste it, is just a small bonus..

Demonic Kitten

well do you have supernatural abilitys that you are aware of?
Define supernatural. If you are talking about being empathetic, ability to manipulate Ki, and things like that...then yes...

[quote}imo vampires are a natural phenomonon that the manipulators of religion have twisted what was natural into something hidious and evil!
We travel through dreams and trance and we dont bite. prana is natural drawn out of the body/ energys drawn from the surroundings. Its natural and not intentional. theres no need to take prana intentionally.. it just happens[/quote]
I wouldn't necessarily call that a vampire. From my understanding there are two types of vampires. The energy vamps and the sanguine or blood vamps. As far as your statement on traveling through dreams and trance....that has nothing to do with being a vampire of either variety. Lucid dreaming can be explain the traveling through dreams and Shamans travel through trance or what some might call meditation. Just because you can do these things does not mean you are a vampire. What you call prana I call Ki and I manipulate it on a daily bases, but that does not make me a vampire. I study a martial art known as Hapkido which loosely translates into "The Way of Coordinating Energy" so Ki manipulation is part of my daily practice.

In my opinion people that go around biting people and drinking blood have a problem!!! But blame the tv for that lol
Well... you just told me that I have a problem and t.v is to blame for it....also you just told sanguine vampires that they have a problem and t.v is to blame for it. Some people have a medical need for the nutrients blood can give. (I think...I'll have to look it up. If anyone knows what I am talking about I would appreciate the help in looking for it)

David69

Angel Of The North
I can do that.. I wouldnt call it a vampire though, i see it just as part of my general awareness. When you are truly aware, seeing the prana and being able to play and dance with it, also taste it, is just a small bonus..

If you look up! several posts I wrote a couple of storys, you might recognise things there! I dont see prana maybe thats because I cant stand the taste lol
That story about my wife is very true btw :eek:

David69

Angel Of The North
Define supernatural. If you are talking about being empathetic, ability to manipulate Ki, and things like that...then yes...

[quote}imo vampires are a natural phenomonon that the manipulators of religion have twisted what was natural into something hidious and evil!
I wouldn't necessarily call that a vampire. From my understanding there are two types of vampires. The energy vamps and the sanguine or blood vamps. As far as your statement on traveling through dreams and trance....that has nothing to do with being a vampire of either variety. Lucid dreaming can be explain the traveling through dreams and Shamans travel through trance or what some might call meditation. Just because you can do these things does not mean you are a vampire. What you call prana I call Ki and I manipulate it on a daily bases, but that does not make me a vampire. I study a martial art known as Hapkido which loosely translates into "The Way of Coordinating Energy" so Ki manipulation is part of my daily practice.

Well... you just told me that I have a problem and t.v is to blame for it....also you just told sanguine vampires that they have a problem and t.v is to blame for it. Some people have a medical need for the nutrients blood can give. (I think...I'll have to look it up. If anyone knows what I am talking about I would appreciate the help in looking for it)
[/quote]
How do you explain (post 187 that I wrote for draka) about the story of my wife, isnt that a vampyre thing or have you a rational explanation for that too?
You obviously havent heard of the Lucifarion vampyre then as its not on your list of two vampyrs :rolleyes:
btw dont sanguines travel through trance and dream etc?

Last edited:

Elle327

Goddess of War
I believe in them. I'm really mad about the whole twilight thing tho. Its so dumb! Twilight, twilight!!! i can't stand it. stupid prep posers! anyway, but yea i believe in them. Cuz we had to get the concept of vampires from somewhere. so, why not vampires??? lol.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I'm just glad there are creatures available to draw the commonfolk's attention away from Witches. :witch:
Well now one must remember that depending on the culture a Vampire and a Witch are about the same-thing(Witches would use Vampire like abilities to gain energy).

Apion

Twentieth century Wicca and the New Age notwithstanding, witches were traditionally born with a biological substance (resembling black bile) usually stored in the belly, working harmful magic on their neighbors unconsciously and without control - per Evans-Pritchard's study of the Azande and other early anthropological looks at witchcraft. A Sorcerer on the other hand weaves his conceptual framework in the minds of others to redefine and change the world and it's events - the deliberate use of magic. Harry West's Ethnographic Sorcery is an excellent exposition on the subject through the Mozambique culture.

Azakel, you may like this piece on vampiric shamans in Kamchatka, Russia: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/120181515/abstract

Last edited:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Well now one must remember that depending on the culture a Vampire and a Witch are about the same-thing(Witches would use Vampire like abilities to gain energy).
Shhh...don't tell them my secret. It not only works with energy but frubals too. They don't know why they give them to me they just do. :D