• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vampires

Dezzie

I'm just curious. Do you believe in them; why or why not?

Personally, I do believe in Vampires. It's hard to not believe in them when you meet a "Vampire" online and if you ask a question they give you a very long explanation of an answer. I have a friend who told me that they're a Vampire and they're really smart. They don't seem like the type of immature person who would lie about something like that. Although, there are alot of Posers pretending to be Vampires because of Twilight etc. The thing about Garlic, Sunlight, Sleeping in Coffins is all not true. It's just the way movies have made it.

So,anyone else believe in them?

(I hope this is in the right section/sub-section)

I believe that people take part in Vampire-like acts, sure. I am sure there are people that drink blood and what not. I definitely know the thing about garlic and sunlight isn't true. I'd like to actually speak with someone who is a vampire. I'd like to hear their views and learn about what they actually do. Since you have talked to one, what exactly DO they do? Do they just drink blood and that's it? :confused:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I definitely know the thing about garlic and sunlight isn't true. they just drink blood and that's it?
This actually depends on the Vampire and culture they come from. Not all are effect by it and even then not in the way most people think.
A good book to read if one wishes to learn more about the different Vampire lore in different culture I'd say pick up Vampires: A Field Guide To The Creatures That Stalk The Night by Bob Curran.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I believe that people take part in Vampire-like acts, sure. I am sure there are people that drink blood and what not. I definitely know the thing about garlic and sunlight isn't true. I'd like to actually speak with someone who is a vampire. I'd like to hear their views and learn about what they actually do. Since you have talked to one, what exactly DO they do? Do they just drink blood and that's it? :confused:
Hello Dezzie,
there are a few types of vampire, some are sanguines others psychic among them.
What they all have in common is that they require life-energy / prana / chi / ka.
Some say they have damaged subtle bodies (chakra e.g.) others say it is because upon incarnation into the physical realm their subtle body cannot keep up and therefore it requires to be replenished.

Still there are others that align themselves with the vampire archetype and surround themselves in the vampire current for spiritual purposes.

Some are normal people that are delusional and others role-play because it is fun.

I hope this helps,
EM

The Wizard

I knew an individual that could be the icon of the term psychic vampire. Perfectly healthy people would visit him and then leave his house drained and looking sick. People who visited him frequently (friends) would develope cursed, problemed and failing lifstyles.

The whole sight was unbelievable. His house was creepy and full of strange paranormal occurences. He also lived on or near an Indian burrial ground. Yes, very strange.

MidnightAngel

ooo you recruit..ppl for the evil cause..hmm...naughty you litle thrall :) you are closed minded if you do not see the pit you have been draged to.. :) because its darkest than the darkest night... i dont get the part with the paladin? explain pls.. and i dont..damn anyone..i do help them understand the evil behind their ways..as you try to explain them the good that comes from it..that only you can see young one :) learn tacits...and relax..but thread lightly..we are watching :)

So you follow the path of - "what we don't understand must have agressive nature" "whats unexplored must be evil"..............hmmm, have you heard about the Inquisition?Because of blindfolded, onesided people like you, the entire human race is withdrawn in inferior state of mind. Don't you learn anything from history - don't repeat the same mistakes, don't sustain knowledge, what you don't know don't judge........
Now after I got that of my chest, back to subject
I tend to keep an open mind when it comes to fiction, cause every story, myth, legend - is based on some facts. Even though people's creativity is unlimited, it has to start from somewhere right?! So maybe there are vampires but not as we know them today - every story, hell, every gossip is altered circling arround....;)

Mr Cheese

Pointy teeth as sharp as blades,
Ray Reardon haircut fallen from grace,
Pointy sticks - they make him mad,
'Cos Dracula was our Ray's dad.
Spook, Pery, Snooker Hall
Crowley once challenged Ray to a game
Losing your soul was the paying stake,
Crowley used garlic, brightstone and fire,
'Cos ******* Ray Reardon is a vampire.
Ray Reardon, Ray Reardon,
We are all doomed
Spook, Pery, Snooker Hall
Referee, come clean the white,
Dracula he makes a bite.
[/color]
--Lawnmower Deth (Spook Pery Happenings in the Snooker Hall)

3236965168_0e2cb0d02e.jpg
+

enter the church of the apocalyptic lawn mower!!!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Then I'm a vampire.:D

LOL!!

Sometimes Im jealous of Suki because Bill sucks her blood and not only that he will give her some of his to save her life.

Plus he can run so fast you cant even see him ..like he is a blur..he knows when she is afraid or in danger by E.S.P.

I just wish he could be up in the daytime and didnt have a mean vampire maker boss.

Bill is hot and I want him.

Love

Dallas