• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vampires and HIV/AIDS

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I think we're all bonded already without consuming one another. Life binds us all together. I think it's possible consuming animals bonds you to them, though it would only bond you to their flesh.

Rainbow Mage

I'm not sure the gods ever intended for the humans to eat meat enchanted. There is plenty of evidence from the early dynasties that the original belief was only the gods were supposed to recieve meat on the sacrificial altar and then it was given to animals, people didn't eat it.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I'm not sure the gods ever intended for the humans to eat meat enchanted. There is plenty of evidence from the early dynasties that the original belief was only the gods were supposed to recieve meat on the sacrificial altar and then it was given to animals, people didn't eat it.
There are many tribal culture i where the people eat the meat after ward. Maybe it's any Egyptian thing?

Rainbow Mage

Food laws and prohibitions progressed with time as with any other religion. First it was no meat, then it was all meat except pork, and no meat for the Priests. Then it was any meat is acceptable for commoners, and restrictions for the Priests. Kemetic Orthodoxy still follows this. If you're a Shemsu or Remetj you can eat anything, but the Priests and Nisut do have certain things they can't eat.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It would be a damned shame if all these morons running around thinking they're vampires died off. Damned shame indeed.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
It would be a damned shame if all these morons running around thinking they're vampires died off. Damned shame indeed.
Damn shame when all someone has is insults to add to a thread, no matter if they believe them morons or not.
Really it also show that one has ever talked to someone that claims(believes) they are a modern day Vampire, that or all they know is they Emo little whiny kids.:facepalm:

No Good Boyo

engineering prostitute
As everyone knows, vampires are un-dead, so I doubt very much they will be too worried about contracting a life threatening illness through infected blood. I hear they don’t even wipe the seat when using a public toilet!.
However, if the vampires victim carries a disease that turns their blood to silver (Kind of a low budget king Midus thing), or garlic sauce (which I’m sure I once had when I worked in France) then I would suspect that the vampire may experience a mild skin condition, flatulence, bad bread, or instant vaporisation of their body while their soul makes a direct journey to hell.