• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Utah highest support for LGBT

David T

Premium Member
This is from KSL, an outlet that I have considered to be a sort of Mormon mouthpiece...

Report: Utah ranks 2nd highest in nation for support of LGBT nondiscrimination laws
Mormons are decent folk. Yea way to sometimes but hell few arent. I dont see a lot of saints around actually.and they may be active nut i never have met a mormon i didnt like actually. I am sure to get an earfull on that. But of all the three i have met decent. I dont like em though they wear wedding underwear. Wierd.... Unlike oh about every artist at burning man. Wierd is cool.

You asked about aspergers btw earlier.

Ellen Brown

Mormons are decent folk. Yea way to sometimes but hell few arent. I dont see a lot of saints around actually.and they may be active nut i never have met a mormon i didnt like actually. I am sure to get an earfull on that. But of all the three i have met decent. I dont like em though they wear wedding underwear. Wierd.... Unlike oh about every artist at burning man. Wierd is cool.

You asked about aspergers btw earlier.

I WAS a Mormon for 5 years. They are sweet people. It is their leadership I have issue with.

I don't like people explaining about Autistic and Aspergers unless they are one.

David T

Premium Member
I WAS a Mormon for 5 years. They are sweet people. It is their leadership I have issue with.

I don't like people explaining about Autistic and Aspergers unless they are one.
True nuff. I only understand it in a sense that i share an issue with aspergers called prosody in spoken Language.. Different reactions though.