• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Using anal beads to cheat at chess

PureX

Veteran Member
I find the fact that so many of you know that this couldn't work to be somewhat disconcerting. :)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I find the fact that so many of you know that this couldn't work to be somewhat disconcerting. :)
Well the article did say the chess game had a 15 minute broadcasting delay. Each move was broadcasted 15 minutes after it was made. Which meant if he had a partner pressing the right moves he needed to make they wouldn't have time to give said answers.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You know it didn't happen and is entirely the speculation of the internet, don't you?
I've actually been hearing this story by several sources.

Think it's an internet prank? Can't disagree it comes across as something worthy of the Onion.

I have to admit, how in the world can a person cheat at chess anyways?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've actually been hearing this story by several sources.

Think it's an internet prank? Can't disagree it comes across as something worthy of the Onion.

I have to admit, how in the world can a person cheat at chess anyways?
Well, the anal buzzing could work if it didn't have the broadcast delay. But other than that I'm not sure.

RestlessSoul

Even if a Chess program could relay the “perfect move” it wouldn’t really help if the beaded player didn’t know why the move was perfect. I don’t think that’s the reason for the beads being up there tbh.