• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Usa At War, The Usa Police State Grows To Canada And Mexico

anyscientologist

US citizens will not have to mass murder people in Ruanda, the job will be done by mexican marines, if the American Union materializes.

100107AC130.jpg

The Real Agenda Of The Global Elite In Somalia
Neocons are backing the same warlords that slaughtered US troops in 1993
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
This week has seen the latest example of the US power elite bombing a broken-backed country in the name of the global 'war on terror'. The phantom menace of 'Al Qaeda' has again provided a pretext for the further destruction and destabilization of struggling state, this time Somalia, in order that the Western elite power-mongers can move in and control its valuable resources.

http://www.infowars.net/articles/january2007/100107Somalia_Bombing.htm

anyscientologist

The bush ware is against US citizens.

If Mexico enters the American Union, mexican soldiers will suffer the same faith.

110107bhawkdown.jpg

Bush Administration Empowers Somali Warlords Who Killed U.S. Troops
Bombing clears path for re-emergence of "Black Hawk Down" savages, to cost of Somali people
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Thursday, January 11, 2007
As a direct consequence of the multiple air strikes inflicted upon Somalia this week, supposedly in the name of killing Al-Qaeda operatives, the Bush administration is helping bring back to power the savage warlords that were behind the "Black Hawk down" fiasco in 1993 where U.S. troops were killed and dragged through the streets in celebration.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/110107empowerswarlords.htm

Booko

Deviled Hen
anyscientologist said:
FEMA are a bunch of incompetent? including Chertof?
Yeah, he's the head incompetent. Anyone who wasn't comatose during Katrina and its aftermath has figured out that "Skeletor" is a crony that is incapable of running his department. One wonders if he can tie his own tie, frankly.

duh...

Do you think Death Camp Shutstaffel (SS) were competent? including Himler?
Last I heard, Himmler wasn't working for FEMA.

There are some Nazis in a camp in Chile though -- why don't you go warn the Chileans about them?

They goth to rule thanks to a fascist atate, Same with Chertof's FEMA camps.
I don't think the goths have anything to do with this. Not the visigoths either.

If there is war with Iran, then FEMA and Bush rule the world. They don't need to be competent, or sane, like the Death Camp Shutstaffel.
Yeah, I'm sure the EU and China and Russia will all lie down and lick Bush's boots if he tries that. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the American people. There's no significant move for impeachment now, but some sentiment that people wish it would happen.

If Bush invades Iran, he can count on impeachment. Even some of the most conservative talking heads in this country will back it then. (Geez, I can just hear what people like Pat Buchannan and Georgia's own Bob Barr would say about that!)

Your posts concerning the workings of American politics show holes of knowledge so large that you couldn't just drive Mack trucks through them -- the entire FedEx fleet would fit -- simultaneously.

anyscientologist

There are some Nazis in a camp in Chile though -- why don't you go warn the Chileans about them?

I allready did my small part on this.

Hopefully you haven't departed with those nazis, in a trip to South American for a Latvian festivity in that camp.

Hope it was not Colonia Dignidad. That's the nazi pederasty field in south america.

Met Menguele alive?

Booko

Deviled Hen
anyscientologist said:
US citizens will not have to mass murder people in Ruanda, the job will be done by mexican marines, if the American Union materializes.
Yeah, and if pigs fly.

Is there some reason we need to have our page loads slowed down by an irrelevant picture of an AC-130? We do know what airplanes look like, you know.

Your overuse of canned text and irrelevant pictures is really quite tiresome.

Neocons are backing the same warlords that slaughtered US troops in 1993
Here's the real story about the neocons that you always missed: The Irai constitution was written by them, and they thought it would be a nifty place to try out their untested economic and social theories.

What a farce...except it's a very dangerous farce.

But hey...you'd rather be distracted by the irrelvant and miss the truly dangerous.

Whatever.

Capt. Haddock

Evil Mouse
anyscientologist said:
If there is war with Iran, then FEMA and Bush rule the world.

If there is a war with Iran, it will be the end of the USA as a relevant nation in the world. You should be praying for this war every night, anyscientologist.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Capt. Haddock said:
If there is a war with Iran, it will be the end of the USA as a relevant nation in the world. You should be praying for this war every night, anyscientologist.
I would argue that Europeans are so concerned about our trigger-happy sole-superpower status that they are doing many things on many fronts to become a counterweight to us, just to prevent us from getting too stupid.

They may not be able to win a direct military conflict, but they don't have to.

They can nail us in our pocketbook anytime they like, which is pretty much all we listen to anyway. And they have. And the stupider we get, the more we can expect the EU to toss roadblocks in our way until we get a clue and get reasonable.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Now that's interesting. And considering out gov't usual incompetence, maybe they aren't smart enough to use a less obvious location. :rolleyes:

Of course, the gov't now knows exactly how many times I call my mom, my business partner, and my best friend too. Remember at first they said "oh, it's only list of calls -- no info"?
It is odd that the location would be obvious, but most people don't trace thier AIM routes either. I have no idea if all AIM messages bounce through a series of routers, or if I was somehow selected. I use to do alot of hacking, but that was two computers and several ISPs ago. Watching a quite 20 year old, with a record of one speeding ticket, doesn't make any sense. Unless the teachers in high school weren't the only ones that kept a close eye on me.:eek:

anyscientologist

If there is war with Iran, then FEMA and Bush rule the world. They don't need to be competent, or sane, like the Death Camp Shutstaffel.
Yeah, I'm sure the EU and China and Russia will all lie down and lick Bush's boots if he tries that.

When the USA nucked Hiroshima, Europe, China and Russia lied down quietlly.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Back then, no one could compete with America. Why wage a war against someone with a bomb powerful enough that just one can wipe out an entire city? Such a war would be suicide, and that is why America had it's way with internation policy when it was the only nation with a nuke.

anyscientologist

Again, USA nuck power now is much superior to the rest of the world.

As in the 40's, no sane man would go into nuckear war. Sane man wil not get now either into nuclear war with the USA.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
anyscientologist said:
anyscientologist said:
USA nuck power now is much superior to the rest of the world.

As in the 40's, no sane man would go into nuckear war. Sane man wil not get now either into nuclear war with the USA.
The word you are flailing around trying to say is "nuked" and according the fine folks at Merriam-Webster, nuked means:

Main Entry: nuke
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): nuked; nuk·ing
1 : to attack or destroy with or as if with nuclear bombs
2 : MICROWAVE
Pronunciation: New'k and newking and not to be confused with words like "muck" as in "Martha, I just mucked my drawers again." or "Johnny was just mucking about." In this case muck is sounds identical to the famous expletive beginning with the letter "f".

"Nuck" however is not listed as an English word. Is this perhaps another endeavor of yours to insert new words into our lexicon, such as “lesvian”? One might think that my focus on this is somewhat petty, but if you are taking liberties with proper usage of the English language, then we may also conclude that you are taking great liberties with what can be regarded by some malcontents as "truth".

I do hope this helps. :flirt: :cool: :areyoucra

Booko

Deviled Hen
YmirGF said:
"Nuck" however is not listed as an English word. Is this perhaps another endeavor of yours to insert new words into our lexicon, such as “lesvian”?

I was struck the the similarity to a brand of pacifier.

Booko

Deviled Hen
anyscientologist said:
Oh yeah, I'm sure war-torn Europe, China and Russia were in a wonderful position to oppose us in '45.

Things are sooo much the same in those areas now. Why, it's just like it was over half a century a year ago. :sarcastic

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Again, USA nuck power now is much superior to the rest of the world.
Russia can hold it's own in a nuclear war, as it has it's own large surplus of nuclear weapons. I'll have to find the source, but it was estimated that during the Cold War, America and U.S.S.R. alone had more than enough nuclear weapons to completly destroy the planet.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Luke Wolf said:
America and U.S.S.R. alone had more than enough nuclear weapons to completly destroy the planet.
Several times over actually and that is what got the process of disarmament rolling. The theory was:

America: "Hmmm. We can destroy each other 12 times over. How about we save some money and limit it to six times over? Agreed?
USSR: "Agreed! Dah... iz good!"

Booko

Deviled Hen
YmirGF said:
Several times over actually and that is what got the process of disarmament rolling. The theory was:

America: "Hmmm. We can destroy each other 12 times over. How about we save some money and limit it to six times over? Agreed?
USSR: "Agreed! Dah... iz good!"

That's as good a summary of SALT I and II as I've ever read. :)