• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Up to 10million per year could die from this

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
you VERY VERY funny
Is that all that you have? The only two valid sources that you found did not support your superstition and one of the two said that prayer made the situation worse if people knew that they were being prayed for.

You could try to bring up your sources one at a time since you do not seem to understand your errors.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Is that all that you have? The only two valid sources that you found did not support your superstition and one of the two said that prayer made the situation worse if people knew that they were being prayed for.

You could try to bring up your sources one at a time since you do not seem to understand your errors.
YOU IS VERY FUNNY.

Let me use the same standard you use :D

Long-Awaited Medical Study Questions the Power of Prayer

NY TIMES?

To quote you, "Got caught in multiple stings (lies), not a valid source.

So you have.... nothing :D

and I have results.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 9.51.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 9.50.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 9.50.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 9.50.49 AM.png

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
YOU IS VERY FUNNY.

Let me use the same standard you use :D

Long-Awaited Medical Study Questions the Power of Prayer

NY TIMES?

To quote you, "Got caught in multiple stings (lies), not a valid source.

So you have.... nothing :D

and I have results.

Wow! You really don't pay attention. I used the New York Times as a source to explain the study to you. I linked both. By the way you linked my study too, the one that showed that prayer has a negative effect if people know about it. But then I doubt if you understand any of the links that you post.

And no, you can't show the New York times caught in the same sort of stings that your bogus source did.

You really need to pay attention.