• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unusual Things About Yourself

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
*I once made friends with someone who I knew had attempted to murder their best friend(it was in a mental hospital and we did not stay friends as i did not keep in touch once i got out the hospital)
*I am a polytheist
*I collect stuffed animals despite being an adult
*I worship Lucifer and Lilith
*I once chewed on a wooden drawer and blamed it on my brother when I was 9 years old
*I chew on necklaces made for chewing cuz my autism

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, a guy who once maintained my computer
hardware turned out to be a serial killer.
(He no longer works for me. I have standards!)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I was in a boy's choir in grade school. We sang a bunch of Christmas Carols. I wasn't the only Jew in the crew.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
*I dated John Wayne Gacy's niece, twice.

*I once calculated that if you took all the miles I'd traveled hitch-hiking and hopping freight trains and layed them in a straight line at the equator you could go around the globe three times.

*I've spent more nights (a lot more) sleeping outdoors than indoors.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I'm a psychic medium and a sensitive, as well as an empath and an HSP.

As a psychic medium, I can interact and communicate with earthbound spirits. I can see them (visually and/or see a mental vision of them), hear them speak audibly and/or hear them speak when I have a mental vision of them, communicate with them and interact with them as I communicate and interact with the living. And as a sensitive, I feel the presence of earthbound spirits as well as their emotions at the time. I often feel their joy and elation or I feel their fear and sadness. It's similar to how I experience varied sensations depending on the living person I am sensing. Generally speaking, I can sense within a couple of minutes of meeting someone if they are trustworthy or not, and I can tell by various feelings what kind of human spirit or entity I'm dealing with. I can also see the auras of living people in vivid colors. That's essentially what I experience every day as a psychic medium, a sensitive, an empath, and an HSP.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
*I once made friends with someone who I knew had attempted to murder their best friend(it was in a mental hospital and we did not stay friends as i did not keep in touch once i got out the hospital)
Only attempted?
Meh...I'm unimpressed.
The murderer I know was prolific.
Who knows...he might still be in that western MI prison.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Sounds super-unusual. What was that like?
Well I was in a mental hospital. A letter I wrote after attempting suicide got misinterpreted as me being homicidal(in reality i meant harm to no one). So I was sent to the hospital. I told my story to the other patients. That was when a patient who was in there for homicidal intrusive thoughts heard me. She was in there for attempting to kill her friend and would talk constantly of it. She thought my story depressing but relatable. So I would talk to her. Listen to her stories. Some I am skeptical were true. Others I think were true. We would sing songs in the courtyard. I would tell her of my life. Pretty soon she took a liking to me. She didn't like anyone else but for some reason would open up to me. Probably cuz i did not fear her and tried to understand her. She became very protective of me. Once a person made a mild rude comment about me that I did not take offense to. She ended up being dragged away by nurses. Why? Because she started choking the guy. Had to be pulled off. She'd ask me for my aunt's address I'd refuse to give it. But i kept encouraging her to seek help to keep talking to the therapists and folk. I hope she got the help she needed.

Only attempted?
Meh...I'm unimpressed.
The murder I know was prolific.
Who knows...he might still be in that western MI prison.
Yeah she was unsuccessful in killing him. She tried to kill him with poisonous berries. From pokeweed

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm a psychic medium and a sensitive, as well as an empath and an HSP.

As a psychic medium, I can interact and communicate with earthbound spirits. I can see them (visually and/or see a mental vision of them), hear them speak audibly and/or hear them speak when I have a mental vision of them, communicate with them and interact with them as I communicate and interact with the living. And as a sensitive, I feel the presence of earthbound spirits as well as their emotions at the time. I often feel their joy and elation or I feel their fear and sadness. It's similar to how I experience varied sensations depending on the living person I am sensing. Generally speaking, I can sense within a couple of minutes of meeting someone if they are trustworthy or not, and I can tell by various feelings what kind of human spirit or entity I'm dealing with. I can also see the auras of living people in vivid colors. That's essentially what I experience every day as a psychic medium, a sensitive, an empath, and an HSP.
The experiences you are describing are eerily similar to what this woman I knew from a Christian forum described to me. Your story is bringing that all back. Sadly, I lost track of my friend because that forum shut down a long time ago. We disagreed about religion but we had similar life experiences since she also had a difficult childhood. We offered a lot of support for each other, Jody was her name and she lived in Texas.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
The experiences you are describing are eerily similar to what this woman I knew from a Christian forum described to me. Your story is bringing that all back. Sadly, I lost track of my friend because that forum shut down a long time ago. We disagreed about religion but we had similar life experiences since she also had a difficult childhood. We offered a lot of support for each other, Jody was her name and she lived in Texas.

Over the years, I've met ther people who share my unusual abilities or abilities that are similar to mine, and it's reassuring to talk to people who can relate to what I've experienced and how I feel. It's helped me cope better and be more confident with my abilities.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't experience anxiety or anger; instead, they manifest as distress or depression. I have been in situations where others genuinely panicked and assumed I was relaxed because of my collected (but still distressed) reaction.

I suspect this has developed as a survival and coping mechanism over the years, for better or worse.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't experience anxiety or anger; instead, they manifest as distress or depression. I have been in situations where others genuinely panicked and assumed I was relaxed because of my collected (but still distressed) reaction.

I suspect this has developed as a survival and coping mechanism over the years, for better or worse.
Don't experience it...or just suppress it?
(I assuming you're human, not a bot.)
You men....so in denial of feelings.