• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Universal Taboo #1 revealed by Jesus

KerimF

Reality has to be corroborative. At some point, your perspective has to intersect with another’s in order for your reality to “have something to do with” others’ “personal lives.” Otherwise, as I said, it’s unsubstantiated opinion. That’s what the exegesis and accompanying references are for.

In general, you are right.

But in certain delicate cases, as of Galileo for example, one's perceptive, even if it is true, may not be accepted, for one reason or another, by anyone else.

For example, forty years ago, I discovered by chance a simple reliable solution in voice/data communications which was claimed being unrealistic (not realizable). Naturally, I used it, in the 80’s, in my designed private short-range RF link (as a simple scrambling method since no receiver can detect its transmitted signal properly). But, till now, that claim (being not realizable) has not been changed while learning in any university around the world. Due to the world's regulations, I couldn't have the chance to share it with any professional engineer in communications.
I guess you don’t expect me ignoring what I know just because the world doesn’t know it (actually, none of the today’s Elite in science approved its existence) yet.

About the topic here, it may be safer for you, and many people around the world, to consider what I presented so far as mere unsubstantiated opinion even if someday it will be realized that it wasn’t just an opinion.

Anyway, I am sorry if I let you hear what you and many others are not supposed to hear.
It happens that I had the chance to be a real independent person who didn’t need, for his survival, to join any formal group, religious or political for a few. But I also understand that most people cannot, while being guided by their natural instincts, be independent as I am and have, therefore, to belong to certain well-known groups. And a faithful follower should ignore what he may perceive personally and be content always following his group’s teachings (about what he is supposed to perceive and believe); otherwise he would be seen as betraying his group’s fellows.

So I am very sorry for not having an exegesis of anything I wrote since I don’t follow any formal group or persons. I just accept an idea I may hear of if I find it, based on my personal observations and logical reasoning, true and useful in my reality. And I have built my set of knowledge for my personal needs only, so it is likely not good to many others who are created to achieve certain priorities in life that are different from mine.

Salut