• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unitarian Universalist Revival in Southern California

uu_sage

UU Revival Comes to Southern California on October 29!

As a way of introducing Unitarian Universalism to Southern Californians, the Unitarian Universalist Association, along with local congregations in the area, are hosting a public service on Sunday, October 29, 3:00 PM at The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Ballroom in Costa Mesa.
Rev. Bill Sinkford, President of the UUA will be preaching, local ministers will be assisting, and music will be provided by members of the area's congregations. It will be a great event with hundreds of UUs, friends and guests coming together in faith and celebration!
This service will be a great opportunity to see the Unitarian Universalists' faith in action and to learn more. Please join us!

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
uu_sage said:
UU Revival Comes to Southern California on October 29!

As a way of introducing Unitarian Universalism to Southern Californians, the Unitarian Universalist Association, along with local congregations in the area, are hosting a public service on Sunday, October 29, 3:00 PM at The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Ballroom in Costa Mesa.
Rev. Bill Sinkford, President of the UUA will be preaching, local ministers will be assisting, and music will be provided by members of the area's congregations. It will be a great event with hundreds of UUs, friends and guests coming together in faith and celebration!
This service will be a great opportunity to see the Unitarian Universalists' faith in action and to learn more. Please join us!
I wish I could be there too. :(

I just love the idea of a UU revival!

So, how did it go??! :bounce

uu_sage

Originally my plan was go to Revival. One thing leads to another and there was other stuff going on. Homer Davis, one of our oldest congregants turned 93 today so his party was held right after church. There was also the party we throw for new members so it was my chance to get to know the "newbies" a little bit better. From all the news I've heard of this event it sounded great. I can only hope that this event was recorded like the coverage from GA. Come to think about it, I'm giving thought to attending District Assembly (DA) for the Pacific Southwest in April.
lilithu said:
I wish I could be there too. :(

I just love the idea of a UU revival!

So, how did it go??! :bounce
</IMG></IMG>