• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uncreated, Unformed God

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
In Baha'i' Faith, what is God?

God is the Creator and 'Source' of our physical existence, and the 'Source' of the spiritual evolution of humans on this world through Revelation, and in life on all possible worlds that support life.

Electra

OK, but do you have to be a fixed form in order to do that? if palingenesis is possible, then which personality is the one to identify with eternally? even without metempsychosis; which personality in one lifetime is the eternal I?

Not so much fixed form but perspective point/s which will always change. Which build on each other, that forms one with tenticles.

You will find that they kinda merge into each other. One effects the other and the other effects the one.

Am i the past me, present me or future me?
Well they all lean on each other and effect each other, so i would say you are all. As you can't be one without the other...

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Is he a pantheist god or panentheist?

Definitely not Pantheist. Pantheism would describe a God that is in some way the universe itself. Panentheism is possibly close. It is best to describe God as an apophatic Theistic God that is the Creator of our physical existence.

In this thread I have previously clarified this.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Definitely not Pantheist. Pantheism would describe a God that is in some way the universe itself. Panentheism is possibly close. It is best to describe God as an apophatic Theistic God that is the Creator of our physical existence.

you see god as a thing and not as a potential, or power? or you see god as a noun and not a verb?

syo

and why did he create the physical?

allfoak

Alchemist
For light read energy.

To attaint such a state would create the biggest bb in 13.7 billion years. Sort of light blue touch paper, stick fingers in ears and run to the next universe
We have been doing it since the beginning of the human race.