• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uncarving

Straw Dog

this is like your bodies natural high button... the bliss experienced from this push & pull of energy immedietly extinguishes all thoughts into the infinite Tao-Consciousness

Thanks for sharing, Almustafa!

Those exercises seem quite effective. I'm glad that they assist in getting you all-naturally blissed-out. Seeking pure pleasure is certainly a rational pursuit. It also seems that there are many different ways of aligning the Dao within. The primordial potentiality is infinitely creative with a wide range of possibilities and applications for cultivating human virtue and freedom. I'm glad that you found liberation through your methods!

Straw Dog

I think the reason why im going off topic is because i've just noticed that almost any given section of the TTC can be applied to any other given section. It seems like the various things that are talked about in the TTC are just different applications of a few very simple processes which, in turn, can probably be reduced even further as manifestations of maybe one principle (and then into the ineffable :D ).

Yeah, I don't know why I insist on complicating things. We are free to live without appeal and without artifice. A dark night perhaps... Transformation can be painful.