• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UK soldiers 'filmed beating Iraqis'

d.

_______
angellous_evangellous said:
I agree. While I'm deeply saddened by this incident, we can't rule out the possibility that those kids had just been shooting at the soldiers. IMHO, it takes quite a bit of class to hold hands with someone right after they try to kill you. Roughing the kids up a bit is better than killing them, and it could prevent attacks on soldiers in the future...
as far as i know, they had been throwing stones.

have you seen the video? the narrator is the most nauseating thing i've ever heard - he's laughing, and is ridiculing the boys being beaten. the boys are held down and kicked. i had to look away. the cruelty displayed by both the soldiers and the narrators is appalling.

this movie was then spread to be looked at as a fun video clip. it literally made me sick when i saw it - no matter how many times i see these kind of things, it always gets to me.

A

angellous_evangellous

divine said:
as far as i know, they had been throwing stones.

have you seen the video? the narrator is the most nauseating thing i've ever heard - he's laughing, and is ridiculing the boys being beaten. the boys are held down and kicked. i had to look away. the cruelty displayed by both the soldiers and the narrators is appalling.

this movie was then spread to be looked at as a fun video clip. it literally made me sick when i saw it - no matter how many times i see these kind of things, it always gets to me.
I couldn't downlaod the movie. It gets to me too.

War is evil.