• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

uh...hello

Dayv

Hello, glad to be here. While I did put Druid down as my religion, I don't know if techniqually I'm actually a Druid, but I strongly agree with the Druidic teachings (of what I have read, which is quite a bit, but I'm still finding new stuff)and I love Nature dearly. I do, more or less, believe in some sort of God, but I think of it as more an oversoul sort of thing, an all-connecting essence that binds all living things and guides us to truth, wisdom and love.

Master Vigil

Welcome, that would probably be my idea as well. As of right now, I call it Tao. But that is just the word that best describes it. I have shamanist beliefs as well.

Pah

Uber all member
Glad to have you here. Your expression of what you have discovered is welcome

-pah-

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to your posts!

Yup! I have a feeling that Druidism is a bit like shamanism, in that what it teaches is not (in itself) a religion, but more a way of approaching spirituality.