• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ufc - conor vs khabib

satyaroop

राम राम

so, khabib vs conor is going to happen in october

from the information I gathered online, many say that connor has the clear advantage in striking, while khabib has the clear advantage in grappling

could be that conor knocks him out early....or maybe khabib will "rag-doll" him and poor conor will have a nightmarish time

what do you think will happen?

conor tends to verbally attack his opponents before the fight, ufc viewers will probably get some entertainment from the verbal duels too before the actual fight ; the actual fight might not last too long

Rational Agnostic

राम राम

so, khabib vs conor is going to happen in october

from the information I gathered online, many say that connor has the clear advantage in striking, while khabib has the clear advantage in grappling

could be that conor knocks him out early....or maybe khabib will "rag-doll" him and poor conor will have a nightmarish time

what do you think will happen?

conor tends to verbally attack his opponents before the fight, ufc viewers will probably get some entertainment from the verbal duels too before the actual fight ; the actual fight might not last too long

I have no idea. I used to be a fan of Connor before he went off the rails and started jumping on top of buses.