• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

U.S. Covid vaccine stockpile -- isn't.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Fox needs to launch a full bore investigation that gets to the bottom of this and finds out which liberal is responsible.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
T shipped it after Biden said he was gonna.

Biden knew there was no reserve.

It that's the case, then I wonder what profit he could
have seen in lying about something of this magnitude
right at the start knowing the truth would come out on the
heels of his lie? Is there anything he could gain by fooling
people for two days? Almost the same can be asked of
the Trump administration -- but at least they'll be leaving.
Biden, if he lied, must now face the full political
consequences. Honestly, I'm not as keen on the man as
it might appear to some people, but this would shock me,
if it proves true.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
T shipped it after Biden said he was gonna.

Biden knew there was no reserve.

Okay, but when was the expectation that a supply would ship? Biden could have known that there was no reserve. It does not matter if he had a reasonable expectation that the next shipment would be here within 2 months. In fact if he knew that the sooner the vaccination is used the better. It would protect those that were injected and lower (even though rather minutely at this point) the rate of spread.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just this moment I heard an official state that they had no reserve, but they had sufficient confidence that they would have more vaccine soon enough that they thought it best to release all supplies for immediate distribution.

Audie

Veteran Member
Okay, but when was the expectation that a supply would ship? Biden could have known that there was no reserve. It does not matter if he had a reasonable expectation that the next shipment would be here within 2 months. In fact if he knew that the sooner the vaccination is used the better. It would protect those that were injected and lower (even though rather minutely at this point) the rate of spread.

I am not picking on your hero.
It's a gamble, let's see how it goes.

Audie

Veteran Member
It that's the case, then I wonder what profit he could
have seen in lying about something of this magnitude
right at the start knowing the truth would come out on the
heels of his lie? Is there anything he could gain by fooling
people for two days? Almost the same can be asked of
the Trump administration -- but at least they'll be leaving.
Biden, if he lied, must now face the full political
consequences. Honestly, I'm not as keen on the man as
it might appear to some people, but this would shock me,
if it proves true.

Dunno that anyone lied.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am not picking on your hero.
It's a gamble, let's see how it goes.
Listening more to the news today this was an act of the Trump administration. And I cannot find fault with him. I still think that it is a good idea if one has a reasonable hope of getting more vaccine within a two month period to inoculate as many as possible right now.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Audie

Veteran Member
That's fine. I thought that the current admin was doing this too. I was wrong and I disagree with holding back half since more appears to be coming in a timely manner. I was willing to give Trump a pass on it and I still would since it makes sense to get as many people vaccinated as possible, as long as the second dose is coming and that appears to be the case.

Like it even matters who.
Its a difficult call, it could go wrong.

Re Trump in general, his ideas. / policies
often enough were ok, but pretty uniformly
terrible in execution.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Like it even matters who.
Its a difficult call, it could go wrong.

Re Trump in general, his ideas. / policies
often enough were ok, but pretty uniformly
terrible in execution.
I agree with that. Hopefully we will see a much improved application of policies. It would be pretty hard to be any worse. And if Biden cannot improve on Trump's efforts then I will gladly oppose him two years from now in the next Congressional election and in the next Presidential election. The last election is the only one that I voted Democratic since the 1980's.