• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two small questions to Luciferians

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
1. I've been reading that you talk about a "black flame" to awaken consciousness. Is the Luciferian path to end up as one of those black shadows that steal energy in the astral plane? :eek: I still don't understand the apparent contradiction between the "Light Bringer" and the "Lord of Darkness".

Maybe the idea is that as in the nazi black sun, he has to do with a source of spiritual light, contrary to material light/energy?

Did you just try to associate Luciferian philosophy with Naziism? The black flame I, personally, hear coming from Setian philosophy (hope @Adramelek sees this change to my wording based off a previous conversation!) more than anywhere else. I can tell you that when I look at the full scope of my own Luciferian philosophy, the term is never used.

2. What do you think about the idea that Lucifer may be an extraterrestrial master?

"Lol".

1. I've been reading that you talk about a "black flame" to awaken consciousness. Is the Luciferian path to end up as one of those black shadows that steal energy in the astral plane? :eek: I still don't understand the apparent contradiction between the "Light Bringer" and the "Lord of Darkness".

Maybe the idea is that as in the nazi black sun, he has to do with a source of spiritual light, contrary to material light/energy?

2. What do you think about the idea that Lucifer may be an extraterrestrial master?

I can only speak for one Luciferian and that is myself, as to the first question some seem to want to look for no better reason than to justify themselves on some level like Kim Jong Un peeking through binoculars, seeing a hairy ***, and wondering why he saw it

As to the second question, we already had one or two of those, here is an example:

Some had their testicles surgically removed, how does one get to that point?

agorman

Premium Member
Did you just try to associate Luciferian philosophy with Naziism?

I just think Nazis were like monkeys with razors, because of the powerful symbols they used. I was a few years ago in a trance, in bed and commited the mistake of calling archangel Michael and then visualizing a black swastika (non-tilted), which almost absorbs Michael to death. Then Michael almost kills me with his sword and Jesus intervened stopping Michael and telling him that I was just experimenting. I suspect WWII Jews had little to no chance of angelic protection in front of Nazis wearing black swastikas everywhere.

The black flame I, personally, hear coming from Setian philosophy (hope @Adramelek sees this change to my wording based off a previous conversation!) more than anywhere else. I can tell you that when I look at the full scope of my own Luciferian philosophy, the term is never used.

About your LOL I actually got a mantra to call Lucifer, the alien master. I'll give it to you if the friend who gave it to me is agree with passing it to other people. Who knows, maybe we're talking about a different Lucifer.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
By 'black shadows that steal consciousness in the astral plane", the only thing I can relate to this is the Pathworking of the Qliphoth. In this regards, my reply to the first question is; NO

Which Nazi black sun are you referring to, the Schwarze Sonne has done a lot of morphing throughout its life.

Sure, why not?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The only one I know about; the one at the floor of the North tower of the Wewelsburg castle. Black Sun (occult symbol) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Black Sun has only in the last few decades become established as a token of Nazi esoterica, it is a symbol much older.

" . . . the Black Sun in Wewelsburg was never a symbol in use by the SS, and is not considered to be of any special importance for practical magical use in a cultic group that is otherwise working specifically with elements from the Third Reich, especially the Wewelsburg, it has become a very potent factor in today’s occulture."

(by Dr. Eva Kingsepp PhD in Media and Communication knowledge, doctorate in 2008 at Stockholm University / JMK thesis Nazi Germany in popular culture)

Eva Kingsepp – The Power of the Black Sun: (Oc)cultural Perspectives on Nazi/SS Esotericism | Contemporary Esotericism Research Network