• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two small questions to Luciferians

agorman

Premium Member
1. I've been reading that you talk about a "black flame" to awaken consciousness. Is the Luciferian path to end up as one of those black shadows that steal energy in the astral plane? :eek: I still don't understand the apparent contradiction between the "Light Bringer" and the "Lord of Darkness".

Maybe the idea is that as in the nazi black sun, he has to do with a source of spiritual light, contrary to material light/energy?

2. What do you think about the idea that Lucifer may be an extraterrestrial master?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Luckily there is no astral plane so your first question makes no sense. The the second half did.
Your second question is also nonsense.

Iti oj

Premium Member
The contradiction between light bearer and lord of darkness is interesting.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Perhaps that contradiction is at the heart of what it means to be luciferian. Walking in both worlds. OR does not the torch bear stride confidently into the darkness?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I am entirely lost here. I do not recall astral planes being within Luciferianism and just yesterday I did some reading about astral planes as I never heard of them before which baffles me that there is something I never knew of.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
I am entirely lost here. I do not recall astral planes being within Luciferianism and just yesterday I did some reading about astral planes as I never heard of them before which baffles me that there is something I never knew of.

Everything is within Luciferian scrutiny. Whether it is within Luciferian tradition seems to be wholly individual.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Everything is within Luciferian scrutiny. Whether it is within Luciferian tradition seems to be wholly individual.

That is what makes it weird. The OP is making this statement as it is a widely accepted fact amongst Luciferians.
I come back 3 years later to the the Luciferian arena and start seeing weird stuff like this posted. I almost thought I was too long gone and missed out on something for a second.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
That is what makes it weird. The OP is making this statement as it is a widely accepted fact amongst Luciferians.
I come back 3 years later to the the Luciferian arena and start seeing weird stuff like this posted. I almost thought I was too long gone and missed out on something for a second.

Nah. People make all sorts of crazy assumptions about non-standard religious groups when they first get into it.

All of this sounds Setian to me though. Too much Kenneth Grant.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
1. I've been reading that you talk about a "black flame" to awaken consciousness. Is the Luciferian path to end up as one of those black shadows that steal energy in the astral plane? :eek: I still don't understand the apparent contradiction between the "Light Bringer" and the "Lord of Darkness".

Lol, what? The lord of darkness isnt even slightly involved in Luciferianism.

2. What do you think about the idea that Lucifer may be an extraterrestrial master?

That it's a silly idea. If Lucifer is a human created archetype that was never the name of a specific entity, how could it possibly be a specific alien...

Premium Member
The contradiction between light bearer and lord of darkness is interesting.

The contradiction doesn't exist. Leave the big scary lord of darkness to the high school students.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The black flame is wisdom through adversity. (At least that is what my hierophant told me.)

agorman

Premium Member
Lol, what? The lord of darkness isnt even slightly involved in Luciferianism.

Oh well then it's just because some people says that Lucifer = Satan. I tend to think of Satan more as the Demiurge's prosecutor.

That it's a silly idea. If Lucifer is a human created archetype that was never the name of a specific entity, how could it possibly be a specific alien...

Didn't you think aliens might use archetypes to come into contact with inferior species like us?

If an alien would come from another dimension and could choose his appearance (as a chameleon can choose his color), how would he show himself? Probably in the most recognizable form. As a serpent to a shaman, as Prometheus to an ancient Greek, as the angel Lucifer to a Christian, etc. always to express who he is to us in an understandable (or non-scary) way.

The black flame is wisdom through adversity.

crossfire, could you please elaborate a little more about that? All I can think of when I think of a black flame (if that would be physically possible!) is of a candle that darkens a room. :D Are you really talking about "yin" energy? Or even... Vril? The energy of the nazi black sun?

I was looking for Lucifer as a probable master, a guide, a revealer of secret information to break the rules of the material plane, but most of what I find written on the web about him is melancholy, darkness (yin?), evil, elitism, messing with demons, vampires (damn I hate them!), bats, etc. "Dark fluff" should I say?

Premium Member
Oh well then it's just because some people says that Lucifer = Satan. I tend to think of Satan more as the Demiurge's prosecutor.

Some people say the earth is flat. There's a word for that - ignorant.

Didn't you think aliens might use archetypes to come into contact with inferior species like us?

If an alien would come from another dimension and could choose his appearance (as a chameleon can choose his color), how would he show himself? Probably in the most recognizable form. As a serpent to a shaman, as Prometheus to an ancient Greek, as the angel Lucifer to a Christian, etc. always to express who he is to us in an understandable (or non-scary) way.

I guess - but considering we can understand archetypes without throwing in theoretical, interdimensional extraterrestrials we should just simplify it.

crossfire, could you please elaborate a little more about that? All I can think of when I think of a black flame (if that would be physically possible!) is of a candle that darkens a room. :D Are you really talking about "yin" energy? Or even... Vril? The energy of the nazi black sun?

I was looking for Lucifer as a probable master, a guide, a revealer of secret information to break the rules of the material plane, but most of what I find written on the web about him is melancholy, darkness (yin?), evil, elitism, messing with demons, vampires (damn I hate them!), bats, etc. "Dark fluff" should I say?

You're in the very wrong place - we're here for intellectual advancement and individual enlightenment. The second you start talking about masters and secret knowledge I think almost all of us just kinda switch off. We are about real life.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Maybe the idea is that as in the nazi black sun, he has to do with a source of spiritual light, contrary to material light/energy?

The Lord/Prince of Darkness and Blame Flame concepts have more to do with Satanism and Setianism than with Luciferianism.

I've never heard of any Luciferians saying that. The closest thing to that I've heard is from that whackjob cult, Joy of Satan, that thinks Satan is a Nazi alien living on another planet and hates Jews and non-white people.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

What is Luciferian tradition? Due to the big information gap about Luciferianism, I always assumed individual practices was the only tradition.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

If an alien would come from another dimension and could choose his

appearance (as a chameleon can choose his color), how would he show himself? Probably in the most recognizable form. As a serpent to a shaman, as Prometheus to an ancient Greek, as the angel Lucifer to a Christian, etc. always to express who he is to us in an understandable (or non-scary) way.

Are you familiar with Mahakala? He's trampling ignorance.
ec3541b02c2ea3d60f230a392b3cc4ff.image.251x350.jpg

mahakala.jpg

6-armiger_Mahakala.jpg

Mahakala (tantric Buddhist, closely related to the Hindu idea of Shiva as Mahakala).
You also might want to check out the thread this post came from.