• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two questions for all religions on here

Frank Goad

Have you ever tried to pray for God to get you out of your body while you slept?
If your answer is yes to my first post. After praying so long did it ever pay off?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As in, like an out of body experience, astral projection, or death? Could you better define "get you out of your body?"

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you ever tried to pray for God to get you out of your body while you slept?

I would guess that most, if not all, that could respond to the affirmative won't have the ability to answer your questions.

Frank Goad

If you read in the bible God showed moses how to do magic in front of pharaoh.When he was fighting his wizards.

danieldemol

Premium Member
If your answer is yes to my first post. After praying so long did it ever pay off?
No. I tend to think if I need to be out of body for some reason God will give an out of body experience without me asking.