• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tunisian girls return home pregnant after Syria 'Sexual Jihad’

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
no,i am pointing to the way you label your religion,some label it quranist,some shia,some more ignorants become muslim ahmadi
LOL

Talk about others who differ from you as ignorant people, all while equating Shia, Quranist and Ahmadi as one!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
At the beginning i thought that the story is made up by the supporters of the Syrian government ...
Strange how I thought it the reverse, that it was the rebels exaggerating (or even fabricating) it for the sake of recruits.

There is one small glimmer of light from this though, were any children born from such a union to find out about their conception, they would be more likely to view such 'jihad' as ludicrous nonsense or perhaps the entire concept with disgust and anger, indeed one can only hope that it would make them far less credulous than their biological parents.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
And why do you think that Iranian women lives are miserable...Is it because they don't exploit themselves in the night clubs for example?

It is far better that women have the freedom and choice to "exploit themselves", as you put it, than to be oppressed, abused, and subjugated by others.

Aquitaine

For some time i have avoided following the news about what is called the "Sexual Jihad", a term describing manipulated young May-be-Salafi-related girls volunteering to offer their 'sexual services' to radical 'Jihadists' fighting the Syrian Government.

At the beginning i thought that the story is made up by the supporters of the Syrian government ...

Till I watched Tunisian mother crying for her young daughter who was 'fooled' by the terrorists...

Now read this and share your opinion:

Yet another ugly face of war.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
:facepalm:
I see, all of this is too complicated for you.

The same answers i got from ignorants,they got nothing to answer but their nonsense.

i know where are you from,IMHO the worst places to live on this earth.

i have already posted a video how shia beating themselves in Iraq and Iran and crying like babies because their grandfathers had killed alhussien.

How funny,but i enjoy seeing those crazy men beating themselves.

If you want,go for it,this is just the beginning.

Last edited:

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
i know where are you from,IMHO the worst places to live on this earth.
True. It's ran by international oppressors and corrupt men. But not many places on earth not ran by corrupt men.

But I can say at least it is relatively safe. I don't have to worry about suicide bombers blowing me up. Nor do I have to worry about my daughter getting raped and being blamed.

And I can get an education. Not the best, but better then some places ;)

But really, what does the country I am from matter?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
LOL

Talk about others who differ from you as ignorant people, all while equating Shia, Quranist and Ahmadi as one!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

i have my reasons to call them ignorants,such as in shia beating themselves badly because one man have been killed by them before 1000 years ago.

i have to call them even more than ignorants but i have to respect the forum rules and keep it as ignorants.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
i have my reasons to call them ignorants,such as in shia beating themselves badly because one man have been killed by them before 1000 years ago.

i have to call them even more than ignorants but i have to respect the forum rules and keep it as ignorants.

It wasn't Shia. It was actual Yazid (LA) who ordered such.

Right after his dog of a father, Mu'awiya (LA), stole the caliphate and corrupted it even more then the other first three.

But why am I surprised you don't even know Islamic history? Most are to sensitive to see the reality of some of these "rightous people".

Its still kinda funny how you'll go crazy if I show how Aisha according to sunni rulings is a great transgressor! Or how Abu Bakr and Omar would curse you people for using hadiths.

I mean, this conversation with you has been good so far. All the laughs you have caused, such a riot! But if you want to get serious we can talk history.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali

Yeah. Keep talking of "ignorants", all while you still have trouble putting together a proper sentence. Or simply keep up with a conversation.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
It wasn't Shia. It was actual Yazid (LA) who ordered such.

Right after his dog of a father, Mu'awiya (LA), stole the caliphate and corrupted it even more then the other first three.

But why am I surprised you don't even know Islamic history? Most are to sensitive to see the reality of some of these "rightous people".

Its still kinda funny how you'll go crazy if I show how Aisha according to sunni rulings is a great transgressor! Or how Abu Bakr and Omar would curse you people for using hadiths.

I mean, this conversation with you has been good so far. All the laughs you have caused, such a riot! But if you want to get serious we can talk history.

What i know that people of Iraq (LA) betrayed and killed him

Monotheist 101

What a waste of precious forum space..

I would rather discuss something that matters, there are millions of idiots in the world, why give them the spotlight..lets all fuel the stereotype..

As for the Nikka Mutta argument, I would say this sexual Jihad does not seem that different, I dont want either..

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yeah. Keep talking of "ignorants", all while you still have trouble putting together a proper sentence. Or simply keep up with a conversation.

Do you call facts as ignorance.

Don't you (Shia) beat yourselves and cry for the death of Alhussein.
Don't you (Shia) marry your daughters for men for a limited time of pleasure(Muta'a)

i am just telling facts and nothing but the truth which you call it as ignorance while you practice such nonsense as your grandfathers did.

Last edited:

Monotheist 101

LOL, for all the posts discussing Yazid and Muawiyya, I would like to ask both Assad and FearGod, Were either of you there? How can one be so sure? Based on narrations passed down..Both sides have plenty..

My 2 cents on the issue, Muawiya did not pledge allegience to Ali, because of Uthmans murder, later Ali conceded his leadership to Muawwiya based on a pact that the next Leader would be chosen by the community, Reports are shady on what happend but either Muawiyya or Yazid broke the pact, Later Yazid murdered most of the Prophets family and descendents, they had a Dynasty after that for about 80 years give or take, Ali and his family would be insulted in mosques during the Khutba after the friday prayer, Alot of the community did not like this so they would leave the mosque right after prayer before they had to hear the insults, the Ummayads later changed the custom to having the Khutba before prayers so everyone would have to listen to the insults..

Eitherway, I find the Sunni version to be a more logical account, Personally I would not be a Muslim if Islam was based on a chosen bloodline (Dynasty), like the Shias would have you believe.