• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trying my hand at creative writing

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
There was something different about that night, they'd been dating since August the previous year before but hadn't fully trusted each other to come together. She kissed him goodnight and he protectively shut the door behind her which she locked when she was sure he was gone. After taking a shower she saw it was late so she studied for an hour but couldn't concentrate, thinking about the night that she had just had with that guy. Her emotions finally got the best of her intellect so she quit studying and went to bed.

She all of a sudden felt hot, like she was having a hot flash. Lying there in the bed she slowly faded into a deep midnight slumber with her lover in the back of her head. And then... She began to dream...

She saw his silhouette in the blackest of trench coats in what appeared to be a courtyard, the rain coming down upon him like a shower head of mystery and concealment, and then, lightning revealed his face. He had a smile of pleasure and of desire. Then lightning struck again, this time she could see his eyes. Golden, as bronze as a couple of pennies. He told her to come closer. As fear all of a sudden came over her she was also compelled by his gentle arm outstretched toward her.

"Clearly I'm dreaming" She thought to herself.

As he took her by the hand she could feel his strong grip which reassured her of her safety. He took her into his arms and kissed her. They then French kissed and she thought she felt something sharp in his mouth. Then she stopped and saw his smile as the lightning flashed again. Two fangs appeared in the upper corners of his mouth. He told her not to be afraid and then said,

"Let me introduce you to my mother."

Yonder off in the courtyard stood a silhouette in a black dress. The lightning flashed once more revealing an ancient looking woman who looked as though she was of Middle-Eastern decent.

She woke up and sat up in the bed right as the phone began to ring.

"How did you enjoy last night?" He asked.

"It was great, I loved everything." She answered.

"What did you think about my mother?" He asked.

"Vick, we didn't meet you mother last night." She said confused, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"Sure we did." He said.

Corvus

Feathered eyeball connoisseur
There are some good smart phone apps out there that allow you to create a world for your stories. Try World Scribe available for Android phones on Google Play.