• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trusting women and love

Shad

Veteran Member
I will say this, and this is typically for people who make comments like @Sunstone this is a men's section. Women vent and make generalizations all the time but their pain or whatever their grievances are, are not taken away by others saying "well women do it too!" I feel like sometimes this "feminist" take on a male venting experiencing their own personal pain. I feel like I should have this pain and experience and vent because why can't men vent? this is the same thing with discussions concerning racism when talking about the longitudinal effects of slavery and systemic racism. There is always that person that says "well Africans sold slaves as well!" its like that is besides the point in exchanging grievances. The fact is I experience this and the fact people say that, takes away my personal experiences in dealing with a particular subject.

Ignore the feminists and their absurd standard. It shouldn't be that hard.