• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump supports vaccinations, upsets base.

Suave

Simulated character
I was an asymptomatic carrier of the original strain of SARS-CoV2 in April 2020, I was mRNA vaccinated in May 2012, and now I just found out I have been reinfected with C.O.V.I.D.-19 by Omicron. I am feeling fine, my brother and niece have mild symptoms of illness by Omicron. I have cancelled my holiday plans and I am going to spend Christmas and New Years alone with C.O.V.I.D.-19. Please have a safe and Happy Holiday.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump's NYC restaurant turns away anti-vaxxers for not showing vax passports
Excerpted...
The diners tried entering Trump Grill, located within the former president’s Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, according to video from the scene.

A group of anti-vaxxers was turned away from Trump Grill in Manhattan on ThursdayCredit: YouTube/FNTV

“We came to Trump Tower because we thought Donald Trump was supposed to be for America, he said he’s against vaccine mandates,” one unmasked protester said.

“I thought as a man, who’s for America, he would stand up, pay a $1,000 fine, and let us eat freely – you know the man’s a billionaire, he can afford a $1,000 fine.

“It would make him look good. But instead, he’s had his people not serve us and it just exposed him as a fraud,” the anti-vaxxer said. “All talk but no action.”

In New York City, anyone who is five years or older and wants to dine indoors, see a performance, or go to the gym needs to show proof that they’ve had at least one Covid vaccine dose.

But the group outside of Trump Tower this week wasn’t having it – even as a police officer explained the rules to them.

“Prove to us that we are a threat,” one protester said to the cop, while another said: “The burden of proof is on them because they are assuming that we are a threat because we don't have a vaccine. Well, prove to me that we are a threat.”

Shaul

Premium Member
So Trump and QAnon aren’t tied at the hip like some Leftists have said. Sounds like some people owe Trump an apology.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
So Trump and QAnon aren’t tied at the hip like some Leftists have said. Sounds like some people owe Trump an apology.

The issue is he panders to his base, but deep down he probably is not the psychopath he pretends to be.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Any show of rationality is going to alienate him from his worshipers. Good!

I see it as a glimmer of hope that Trumpism could eventually die out if a large enough number of his sycophantic followers turn on him. Yeah, I realize that it's probably a long shot, but I can still hope, can't I?