• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump supporter and religious nutter threatens hurricane Dorian

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
These people I really want to say have some serious mental issues that is completely dangerous. I, can for one say that people like this I’m so glad aren’t a part of the progressive left. I’m sure she summoned her powers and commanded her Moses powers to hit it to the east towards where Muslims live.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
These people I really want to say have some serious mental issues that is completely dangerous. I, can for one say that people like this I’m so glad aren’t a part of the progressive left. I’m sure she summoned her powers and commanded her Moses powers to hit it to the east towards where Muslims live.

Muslims are an insignificant fraction of the American population; fortunately, there are already just too few of them anywhere in the U.S.A. to impose their oppressive Sharia laws upon any of us freedom loving Americans.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Muslims are an insignificant fraction of the American population; fortunately, there are already just too few of them anywhere in the U.S.A. to impose their oppressive Sharia laws upon any of us freedom loving Americans.

That’s beside the point that a fervent trump supporter tried to deter a hurricane in the name of Jesus. This is just as bad as trump writing on the chart circling Alabama

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm reminded of the words of Kahless from TNG's "Rightful Heir"

Long ago, a storm was heading toward the city of Quin'lat. The people sought protection within the walls. All except one man who remained outside. I went to him and asked what he was doing. I am not afraid, he said. I will not hide my face behind stone and mortar. I will stand before the wind and make it respect me. I honored his choice and went inside. The next day, the storm came and the man was killed. The wind does not respect a fool.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I have seen various stories on this lady, but this is the first video.

She saved Florida!. I suggest that for the next big hurricane they find her and put her square in its path. Think of all the lives that could be saved:D

Cooky

Veteran Member

She's a beautiful person, and we're happy to have her.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What in the hell does that have to do with the OP?:confused:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I'm not sure I saw mental illness. It did remind though of Jane Goodall's "waterfall dance" observation of chimpanzees. Maybe more of a primitive mentality than mental illness.
But the Jurassic Park in heaven steals the show. :laughing:

Cooky

Veteran Member
That’s beside the point that a fervent trump supporter tried to deter a hurricane in the name of Jesus. This is just as bad as trump writing on the chart circling Alabama

Should people hate her because she's passionate about her feelings, EBM..?

...Is she dangerous in your opinion..?

Cooky

Veteran Member
She's lying to them and just telling them what they want to hear. That's not kind or good for children.

Oh, so she should tell the children that their parents are all wrong about religion, and that everyone just fades into darkness immediately upon death?

...That's what is kind and good for kids?

Cooky

Veteran Member
This thread is a form of propoganda, to instill into the minds of it's viewers that this woman is an example of what the typical Trump supporter is.

This thread is incredibly deceitful.

...And then for some to lie and wait for Trump supporters to come defend her so they can proclaim tribalism? Just pure idiocracy.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I'm reminded of the words of Kahless from TNG's "Rightful Heir"

Long ago, a storm was heading toward the city of Quin'lat. The people sought protection within the walls. All except one man who remained outside. I went to him and asked what he was doing. I am not afraid, he said. I will not hide my face behind stone and mortar. I will stand before the wind and make it respect me. I honored his choice and went inside. The next day, the storm came and the man was killed. The wind does not respect a fool.
What was his name?

What colour were his eyes?