• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Running Mate

Who would you like to see...?

• Chris Christie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah Palin

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Howard Stern

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mark Cuban

• Rob Portman

• Someone else... anyone else...

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Underhill

I think he should go full Monty and go for Howard Stern, but then I'm in it for the entertainment value at this point...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No Howard Stern.....no.
I seriously propose Bernie Sanders.
- He'd bring a big following which would otherwise go to the Hilldebeast.
- He has some trade issues in common with Trump.
- He can jump ship (Democratic Party) easily since he hasn't long been one of'm.
- It would be really entertaining.
- He'd be a peaceful influence on The Donald.

Demonslayer

I think he should go full Monty and go for Howard Stern, but then I'm in it for the entertainment value at this point...

That would be awesome, Howard is the best.

But if he want's to go REALLY nuts, he should name Gary Busey as his running mate.

Underhill

No Howard Stern.....no.
- He can jump ship (Democratic Party) easily since he hasn't long been one of'm.

Never going to happen. The problem is the republicans. Trump wants their money, and to get it, needs to keep them happy.

Underhill

Pfffffttttt!
Like that matters in answering a thread like this.

They don't like him now.
But they'd rather see him win than Hilda.

Some of them would. I've watched interviews with some fairly prominent Republicans who have said they want nothing to do with this mess.

If I were in their position, that is the road I would take. If I were a betting man, I would put the odds of Trump doing a decent job at something like 1000 to 1.

Acim

Revelation all the time
Preferably a female, a governor, and someone that can stave off the 'woman card' when played by other side in a way that a male may have trouble with, politically.

Though (female) surrogates will be able to handle this if a male VP is chosen, but I think a solid female VP would help lock things up.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No Howard Stern.....no.
Have you heard some of the things Bernie has said about Trump? I would be a more likely running mate for Trump than Bernie would.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some of them would. I've watched interviews with some fairly prominent Republicans who have said they want nothing to do with this mess.
We'll see some change their tune as November approaches.
If I were in their position, that is the road I would take. If I were a betting man, I would put the odds of Trump doing a decent job at something like 1000 to 1.
I can't quantify such things.
I only predict that Hilda would be worse.