• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Promises To End Election Fraud In MI.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The answer is your beloved capitalism. But of course you will ignore this answer.
I ignore much of your post simply because they're
mostly slogans against capitalism. Oddly though,
as a fire breathing capitalist, I find Biden to be
better than Trump for market capitalism.

PureX

Veteran Member
I ignore much of your post simply because they're
mostly slogans against capitalism. Oddly though,
as a fire breathing capitalist, I find Biden to be
better than Trump for market capitalism.
The people voting for Trump aren't doing it because they think he'll be better for capitalism. They're doing it because they have lost all faith in the current social, political and economic systems, and they can see that Trump is willing to burn it all down. They have become THAT angry and hopeless. They know something has to change, and they can see that the necessary changes are not going to come from with the current systems of control.

Had you watched the video, Mr. Reich noted that when Trump first ran for president, the people that supported him also supported Bernie Sanders. Because they saw both of them as 'outsiders'; speaking out against the status quo. But the democrats wanted Hillary, making Trump the only option for them.

You claim you can't understand why so many people support such an obviously horrible choice as Donald Trump. The reason is that from their perspective, everyone else is even worse. Brcause everyone else, republican and democrat, will just mean more business as usual. And they will be driven even further into poverty and hopelessness. So will their children.