• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump ordered to pay nearly 355 million in NY fraud case.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No, if anyone that followed the rules of debate was to ask me I would tell them right away.
That's another false assertion, proven by the fact that you still refuse to support your claim with evidence from a reliable source.
But keep digging your hole if you want to. I'll wait.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's another false assertion, proven by the fact that you still refuse to support your claim with evidence from a reliable source.
But keep digging your hole if you want to. I'll wait.
We each have a history. There are very few people that have lost the right to demand evidence from me. I can think of only one other right now. I do support my claims, but since you almost never do so when challenged, and bear the burden of proof right now, you have put yourself in that category.

Laniakea

Not of this world
We each have a history. There are very few people that have lost the right to demand evidence from me. I can think of only one other right now. I do support my claims, but since you almost never do so when challenged, and bear the burden of proof right now, you have put yourself in that category.
Whenever you post an assertion, you obligate yourself into providing evidence. That is one of the rules of honest debate, and it seems to be one that you have the most problems with. You are being challenged at this time to provide evidence for your assertions, but you are refusing to do so since there is no evidence that supports what you are saying. Therefore, you are admitting that there is no evidence that supports your claim, and that would make your claims fall under the definition of misinformation.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Whenever you post an assertion, you obligate yourself into providing evidence. That is one of the rules of honest debate, and it seems to be one that you have the most problems with. You are being challenged at this time to provide evidence for your assertions, but you are refusing to do so since there is no evidence that supports what you are saying. Therefore, you are admitting that there is no evidence that supports your claim, and that would make your claims fall under the definition of misinformation.
With most people that is true. But I have to keep pointing out to you how you are not supporting your claims. You release others from their burden of proof by almost never supporting your claims properly. The rare times that you do the job that you do is so poor that your own source refutes you.

Laniakea

Not of this world
With most people that is true. But I have to keep pointing out to you how you are not supporting your claims. You release others from their burden of proof by almost never supporting your claims properly. The rare times that you do the job that you do is so poor that your own source refutes you.
So you say, but you can't show how your assertion of that is valid, and therefore you admit to being wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is about me now? I thought the topic was Trump (every liberal's favorite topic).
Since I voted Republican until Trump showed up I do not see how I can be called "liberal". The sad thing is that after I left the party and sometime before it I kept seeing how the Democrats were right on far more issues than the Republicans.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Wait until they're out of office and Republicans are in control. Then you'll have know "how many".
What are you talking about??

This was in response to, "Seriously, how can you possibly believe this?
How many members of his former cabinet members/associates have been to prison?
How many members of his former cabinet members/associates have been indicted and/or have made plea deals?
Good grief. Wake up and smell the coffee. At some point you have to realize that he's a criminal who surrounds himself with criminals."

I'm clearly and obviously talking about Republican members of Trump's cabinet and his Republican associates that he has surrounded himself with.

By the way, since you obviously didn't read any of the articles or even their headlines, it's at least 14. So at least 14 associates/members of Trump's cabinet have been charged with crimes, many of whom have served prison time, some of whom Trump pardoned! That's not to mention the co-conspirators of his who have flipped and made plea deals with prosecutors.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Of course! When people are on trial for something that's not against the law, words and definitions have to be changed to fit the narrative of the prosecution.
LOL No. He's not on trial for exercising is free speech rights. That's absurd. Read the indictments, which clearly point out on the first page that this isn't about free speech anything. It's about CRIMES.

I have to ask again, why do you just believe everything Trump and Sean Hannity say?

Laniakea

Not of this world
LOL No. He's not on trial for exercising is free speech rights. That's absurd. Read the indictments, which clearly point out on the first page that this isn't about free speech anything. It's about CRIMES.

I have to ask again, why do you just believe everything Trump and Sean Hannity say?
Free speech has to be re-imagined as a crime in order to make it fit a legal definition to take someone to court for it--and to create a narrative for the MSM to use.
"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" has been re-imagined as, "Be violent and overthrow democrappy!" in order to promote a false narrative that is made mainstream for the next 4 years.
Thankfully, there are those of us who can see for ourselves what was said.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Free speech has to be re-imagined as a crime in order to make it fit a legal definition to take someone to court for it--and to create a narrative for the MSM to use.
No.

You really should stop believing everything Trump says. He has no clue.
"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" has been re-imagined as, "Be violent and overthrow democrappy!" in order to promote a false narrative that is made mainstream for the next 4 years.
Thankfully, there are those of us who can see for ourselves what was said.
No. I know MAGA likes to harp on that one line from his speech, when there's so, so, so much more.

We've been over this in great detail already, of course, across numerous threads. Trump is the one who repeated for months on end that the election was stolen. Trump and his co-conspirators engaged in all kinds of unethical and criminal activity in order to perpetuate the lie. His team members made up slates of fake electors, breached voting machines, made calls to Governors telling them to look for votes, and on and on. Trump was the one who invited the mob to his speech near the Capitol on January 6th. Trump is the one who told the mob (knowing full well that many were armed) to march to the Capitol, telling them he'd march with them. There is video footage from January 6th of the mob telling Capitol police and security that they are there at the request of their boss - Donald Trump.

And if you don't believe me, ask any number of people who have been charged and convicted for their actions on that day, who seem to think they were acting at Trump's request.

Time to open your eyes. The man is a grifter. A civilly liable sexual abuser. A conman. And a fraud. The evidence\convictions are all there.

Laniakea

Not of this world
No.

You really should stop believing everything Trump says. He has no clue.

No. I know MAGA likes to harp on that one line from his speech, when there's so, so, so much more.

We've been over this in great detail already, of course, across numerous threads. Trump is the one who repeated for months on end that the election was stolen. Trump and his co-conspirators engaged in all kinds of unethical and criminal activity in order to perpetuate the lie. His team members made up slates of fake electors, breached voting machines, made calls to Governors telling them to look for votes, and on and on. Trump was the one who invited the mob to his speech near the Capitol on January 6th. Trump is the one who told the mob (knowing full well that many were armed) to march to the Capitol, telling them he'd march with them. There is video footage from January 6th of the mob telling Capitol police and security that they are there at the request of their boss - Donald Trump.

And if you don't believe me, ask any number of people who have been charged and convicted for their actions on that day, who seem to think they were acting at Trump's request.

Time to open your eyes. The man is a grifter. A civilly liable sexual abuser. A conman. And a fraud. The evidence\convictions are all there.
If what I said is just one line in his speech and is not to be "harped on", why are you guys so eager to dismiss it, and why is the MSM so quick to edit it out of the video clips they show of Trump's speech?
Answer: It doesn't fit your false narrative.

Laniakea

Not of this world
If that's what all his time adds up to from all the crimes he's committed, then that's the breaks. :shrug:
Just answering the question:
Who wants to give Trump 700 years? I have not heard one judge say anything like that. Do you not understand that "judicial bias" involves judges?
But something tells me that the answer wasn't really wanted. But now you both have it anyway.
Cheers!