• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That link is broken. Try this one Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

And lest we believe that this is only a white male phenomenon, having an African woman professing them proves something.

And she did make a testable prediction - Christ destroying Facebook's servers.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

The doctor that Trump has been following has been widely panned for her beliefs about sex with demons and lizard people running the world,

https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/

This is taken out of context from a 45 minute news conference of a large group front line doctors concerned with the BS being fed to the American public concerning Covid. If you can find it I recommend you watch the entire video; Youtube takes it down every time it surfaces.

GameChanger

Remember when Mitt Romney was a presidential candidate?

The stuff he believed in was pretty wack too.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a viable candidate.

Crazy is relative.

tytlyf

Not Religious

Crazy is relative.
Rmoney wasn't pushing mormon ideology as a reason to vote for him. Unlike most other republican candidates preaching/pushing christianity.
Some people understand America is founded as a secular country and religion shouldn't be pushed in government positions.

GameChanger

Rmoney wasn't pushing mormon ideology as a reason to vote for him. Unlike most other republican candidates preaching/pushing christianity.
Some people understand America is founded as a secular country and religion shouldn't be pushed in government positions.

Religion wasn't really the point.

I was more pointing towards the fact that a professional of any kind can believe any crazy **** they want and it doesn't necessarily impede their ability to be an adequate professional or expert in their field.

Wandering Monk

That link is broken. Try this one Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

And lest we believe that this is only a white male phenomenon, having an African woman professing them proves something.

And she did make a testable prediction - Christ destroying Facebook's servers.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

Oh, FFS. And Herr Drumpf has his finger on the nuclear trigger! What could go wrong?:(

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This is taken out of context from a 45 minute news conference of a large group front line doctors concerned with the BS being fed to the American public concerning Covid. If you can find it I recommend you watch the entire video; Youtube takes it down every time it surfaces.
Got a name of this conference? Who was hosting, who were the speakers?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Was it posted on another site besides YouTube or Facebook? I'm sure there must be some site out there which would allow it.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

Crazy is relative.

the question is whether the codes to destroy the world should be in then same hands of a guy who takes seriously alien DNA, and sex with demons.

Ciao

- viole

GameChanger

the question is whether the codes to destroy the world should be in then same hands of a guy who takes seriously alien DNA, and sex with demons.

Ciao

- viole

I don't think alien DNA and sex with demons has anything to do with an executive decision to exercise MAD.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I don't think alien DNA and sex with demons has anything to do with an executive decision to exercise MAD.
MAD? I hope you are right. In any case, I have a nuclear shelter in my house, like all Swiss people.

Ciao

- viole

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

There is more than that to Trump following the advice of the looney bin Stella Immanuel.

Misleading Virus Video, Pushed by the Trumps, Spreads Online

Misleading Virus Video, Pushed by the Trumps, Spreads Online
Social media companies took down the video within hours. But by then, it had already been viewed tens of millions of times.

28virus-disinfo-articleLarge.jpg

28virus-disinfo-articleLarge.jpg

A woman who identified herself as Dr. Stella Immanuel speaking during a video shared by “America’s Frontline Doctors.”
By Sheera Frenkel and Davey Alba

• July 28, 2020Updated 6:38 p.m. ET
In a video posted Monday online, a group of people calling themselves “America’s Frontline Doctors” and wearing white medical coats spoke against the backdrop of the Supreme Court in Washington, sharing misleading claims about the virus, including that hydroxychloroquine was an effective coronavirus treatment and that masks did not slow the spread of the virus.

The video did not appear to be anything special. But within six hours, President Trump and his son Donald Trump Jr. had tweeted versions of it, and the right-wing news site Breitbart had shared it. It went viral, shared largely through Facebook groups dedicated to anti-vaccination movements and conspiracy theories such as QAnon, racking up tens of millions of views. Multiple versions of the video were uploaded to YouTube, and links were shared through Twitter.

Facebook, YouTube and Twitter worked feverishly to remove it, but by the time they had, the video had already become the latest example of misinformation about the virus that has spread widely.

That was because the video had been designed specifically to appeal to internet conspiracists and conservatives eager to see the economy reopen, with a setting and characters to lend authenticity. It showed that even as social media companies have sped up response time to remove dangerous virus misinformation within hours of its posting, people have continued to find new ways around the platforms’ safeguards.

“Misinformation about a deadly virus has become political fodder, which was then spread by many individuals who are trusted by their constituencies,” said Lisa Kaplan, founder of Alethea Group, a start-up that helps fight disinformation. “If just one person listened to anyone spreading these falsehoods and they subsequently took an action that caused others to catch, spread or even die from the virus — that is one person too many.”

Based on this Tweet Dr. Stella Immanuel could win the election.

Last edited: