• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump desaster

Riders

Trump called his court case a disaster because Stormy Daniel's is suppose to testify against him.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Trump called his court case a disaster because Stormy Daniel's is suppose to testify against him.

She already testified against him last week, but now it's Michael Cohen on the stand. They saved him for last.

Trump is a disaster. Everything he's involved in turns out to be a disaster. It's just one disaster after another.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You really don't know what legal evidence is. And you dismissed recorded conversations as well introduced INTO EVIDENCE. I hope for everyone's sake you never serve on a jury.
Too late. I got a summons last week.

Bawwhahaha!!!!!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well you will be out as soon as they ask you what testimony is. HaHa
I actually said that in a real courtroom in the past when I was summoned that I'm privy to see hard evidences with testimonials in a case that can back any testimonial up.

I will say the same thing with my present summons should I find myself in the courtroom again.