• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump campaign attacked Biden for visiting his wife's, daughters and son's graves

Wandering Monk

They have no shame nor any restraint of course. There is no darkness they don't embrace and no insult they won't utter.

While Trump Was Golfing, His Campaign Attacked Joe Biden For Visiting Cemetery

President Donald Trump’s campaign is coming under criticism after mocking former Vice President Joe Biden for “meandering” through a cemetery, where he was visiting the graves of his late son, Beau Biden, as well as first wife Neilia Biden and daughter Naomi Biden.

Biden has been using Beu's death in his political ads. Hard not to notice the exploitation.

Mitty

OK where's the missing pieces here with the story? I'm sure there is more to it than what essentially amounts to, 'Trump attacks greiving family at cemetery'.
Which is why Das Fuehrer Drumpf and his phantom heel spurs never went to Vietnam and why his father didn't fight against his father's birth country either and supported the KKK and white supremacy too. Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Tambourine

I'll give you half credit there for wit. *grin*
Joking aside, I do think that his close relationship to conservative culture played a part in him being picked as running candidate for the US Democrats: Out of all the primary candidates, he was the one who would have appealed the most to Republicans, if he didn't have a (D) next to his name. And despite all the propaganda on Fox News, Biden seems to be doing what he can to appear right-of-center.