• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump and WHO

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The WHO certainly has issues. But trump, being a weak bully, won't use America's power to help fix the problems. Rather he cuts and runs.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The WHO certainly has issues. But trump, being a weak bully, won't use America's power to help fix the problems. Rather he cuts and runs.

Yeah. The more I listen to these things, the more it sounds like he gets defensive easily and really don't care to work with people he disagrees with. Don't know what else to do but watch how things unfold.

Bear Wild

It's China's fault, I guess.

Enjoy.

This is the worst thing a president leading a country as influential as the US could do in our interconnected world. It is clearly motivated for the worst reasons. This is a clear move to distract from his failures and to instigate anger in his MAGA supporters to coalesce there support for him with united blame against a foreign enemy now China and discredit the scientific community which disagrees with him. To discredit the WHO is unfounded. The WHO is made up of very respected scientists with the goal to protect the world. They will review what they did right and did wrong during this pandemic and make the corrections. Something that will never happen with president Trump who is incapable of admitting to any mistake thus will never correct what he does wrong.

We need to be more supportive of WHO given what is happened in this pandemic and reject the anti-science remarks and actions by president Trump.

Nova2216

This is the worst thing a president leading a country as influential as the US could do in our interconnected world. It is clearly motivated for the worst reasons. This is a clear move to distract from his failures and to instigate anger in his MAGA supporters to coalesce there support for him with united blame against a foreign enemy now China and discredit the scientific community which disagrees with him. To discredit the WHO is unfounded. The WHO is made up of very respected scientists with the goal to protect the world. They will review what they did right and did wrong during this pandemic and make the corrections. Something that will never happen with president Trump who is incapable of admitting to any mistake thus will never correct what he does wrong.

We need to be more supportive of WHO given what is happened in this pandemic and reject the anti-science remarks and actions by president Trump.

Trump should take the money once directed to the WHO and redirect it to the Police officers of America. That will get his mind off of Obamagate.

Yep, I think Trumps alright.

He put some backbone in the White-house.

Lets go vote!!!

Bear Wild

Trump should take the money once directed to the WHO and redirect it to the Police officers of America. That will get his mind off of Obamagate.

Yep, I think Trumps alright.

He put some backbone in the White-house.

Lets go vote!!!

Does that mean you do not believe in the virus or even the risk of pandemic to defund an organization that can connect multiple countries with diverse political systems to evaluate the risk of diseases that can kill? Redirect the money for more police brutality?

Hitler put a backbone in the Germain republic at one time, Mussolini put a backbone into Italy at one time. Idi Amin certainly had a backbone in Uganda. How well did that work for those countries. Dictators misuse force to "dominate" protestors to silence the people. I can see the kind of leader you want in power. Scary.

Nova2216

Does that mean you do not believe in the virus or even the risk of pandemic to defund an organization that can connect multiple countries with diverse political systems to evaluate the risk of diseases that can kill? Redirect the money for more police brutality?

Hitler put a backbone in the Germain republic at one time, Mussolini put a backbone into Italy at one time. Idi Amin certainly had a backbone in Uganda. How well did that work for those countries. Dictators misuse force to "dominate" protestors to silence the people. I can see the kind of leader you want in power. Scary.

I think your definition and my definition of "backbone" is much much different.

No doubt.

Maybe you should ask all those 1000s of people protesting side by side about the virus and it's spreading. We went from being locked down at home to gathering 1000s of people in the streets side by side.

I've been at home.

Some force needs to be used on those who are killing cops, burning down buildings and taking over several city blocks of a big city.

Nova2216

Obamagate?

And condemned America to wanton and needless death. His charges of Covid being a hoax, downplaying the seriousness of it, frequent lies, frequently giving dangerous advice, frequently contradicting medical experts, Trump has been his own disaster upon America.

Who stopped whole countries from coming in to the USA?

Why did Trump do that?

Was it b/c he thought the virus was a hoax?

I do not think so.

The medical experts contradict themselves in many cases in a very short time period.

Trump has broken most all records when it comes to the well being of America.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Who stopped whole countries from coming in to the USA?
That's never been attempted. And in regards to Covid, Trump only banned travel from China at first, which was a very bad and very deadly mistake. Entirely closing the boarder wouldn't have prevented covid from getting here forever, but it wouldn't have left the possibility of people getting here from literally over 99% of all nations on the planet. That's basically like leaving the doors and windows open but making sure the doggy door is closed so a burglar can't crawl through.

Nova2216

That's never been attempted. And in regards to Covid, Trump only banned travel from China at first, which was a very bad and very deadly mistake. Entirely closing the boarder wouldn't have prevented covid from getting here forever, but it wouldn't have left the possibility of people getting here from literally over 99% of all nations on the planet. That's basically like leaving the doors and windows open but making sure the doggy door is closed so a burglar can't crawl through.

China is where the terrible virus originated.

It made sense to stop entry from China.

It saved 1000s of lives no doubt.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
China is where the terrible virus originated.

It made sense to stop entry from China.

It saved 1000s of lives no doubt.
China and the rest of the world, but just China made no sense. At all. And it never will. Mr. Tight Border Controls with Walls should have kept everyone out, including those citizens who were outside the country when in it became apparent this was not the usual killer bug of the year sort of thing. As I said, it's like closing the doggy door to keep burglars out while leaving all the doors and windows open. Yes, it makes sense to close the doggy door, but it makes no sense that it was the only point of entrance closed, making it make no sense to have even bothered closing the doggy door in the first place with everything else wide open.
And,by all estimates, Trumps mishandling, inactions, and destructive actions he did take are known to have caused excessive deaths here in America.