• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trisolarians

Watchmen

Premium Member
Hi all. Just wondering if there are any Trisolarian worshippers here? And if so, do you identify as an Adventist, Redemptionist, or something else? Cheers!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Three is just not enough for us. In Hinduism, we have ranged from 7 to 12.

"In Hinduism, Adityas (lit. 'of Aditi'), refers to the offspring of Aditi, the goddess representing the infinity. The name Aditya, in the singular, in modern Hinduism usually refers to the sun god Surya. Generally, Adityas are twelve in number and consists of Vivasvan, Aryaman, Tvashta, Savitr, Bhaga, Dhata, Mitra, Varuna, Amsa, Pushan, Indra and Vishnu."

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
The difference is Trisolarians are real. They’re from Alpha Centauri and will reach earth in roughly 450 years.
Never heard of Trisolarans, had to google it.

Trisolaris is a planet located within the Alpha Centauri star system, approximately 4.21 light-years from Earth. Trisolaris is part of a three-body system consisting of Trisolaris and two stars. This unstable system results in irregular cycles alternating between extreme heat/cold and a comfortable environment conducive to life, referred to by the Trisolarans as Chaotic Eras and Stable Eras, respectively.

Inhabitabts..

"Trisolaris is inhabited by a sentient race called Trisolarans. Trisolarans communicate by expressing their thoughts using visual light. As a result, it is not possible for Trisolarans to lie or keep secrets.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The difference is Trisolarians are real. They’re from Alpha Centauri and will reach earth in roughly 450 years.
Good to know about Trisolarians. Are they mortal or immortal? Adityas too are just as real. They have been with us since before humans appeared on Earth.
Actually, humans were created out of an Aditya who was not fully formed, Martanda (lit. Mrt Anda = Dead Egg). First, Aditi threw Martanda away, but then later, she brought Martanda to be created as humans who take birth and die.

"Eight are the Sons of Aditi who from her body sprang to life.
With seven she went to meet the Gods she cast Martanda far away.
So with her Seven Sons Aditi went forth to meet the earlier age.
She brought
Martanda thitherward to spring to life and die again."

Martanda temple in Kashmir (Destroyed during Muslim rule)
Martand_Sun_Temple_Central_shrine_%286133772365%29.jpg

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
Good to know about Trisolarians. Are they mortal or immortal? Adityas too are just as real. They have been with us since before humans appeared on Earth.
Actually, humans were created out of an Aditya who was not fully formed, Martanda (lit. Mrt Anda = Dead Egg). First, Aditi threw Martanda away, but then later, she brought Martanda to be created as humans who take birth and die.

"Eight are the Sons of Aditi who from her body sprang to life.
With seven she went to meet the Gods she cast Martanda far away.
So with her Seven Sons Aditi went forth to meet the earlier age.
She brought
Martanda thitherward to spring to life and die again."

Martanda temple in Kashmir (Destroyed during Muslim rule)
Martand_Sun_Temple_Central_shrine_%286133772365%29.jpg
Trisolarians are mortal; hence why they are coming to earth. They can no longer survive/thrive on their planet due to the three body problem. Will they be our conquerors or saviors? Only time will tell.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Says the typical Westerner with his typical outlook on Indian religion.
You know nothing about me, baka. And you clearly know nothing of the Trisolarians. So dismiss yourself because you clearly know nothing about this topic and have nothing useful to contribute. I’m literally in the East as I type this.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
You know nothing about me, baka. And you clearly know nothing of the Trisolarians. So dismiss yourself because you clearly know nothing about this topic and have nothing useful to contribute. I’m literally in the East as I type this.

Ok, fine.

As a regular RF user though, I don’t think it’s charitable to tell people that their deities are not real in an interfaith forum.

If I have upset you, which I apparently have, I am sincerely sorry about it.

Yes, I know nothing about Trisolarians. Looking at the word, I presume it is something pertaining to the Sun or suns and the number three. I am, by the way, genuinely interested in the topic now.

Again, I am sorry for my shameful reply.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Ok, fine.

As a regular RF user though, I don’t think it’s charitable to tell people that their deities are not real in an interfaith forum.

Yes, I know nothing about Trisolarians. Looking at the word, I presume it is something pertaining to the Sun or suns and the number three. I am, by the way, genuinely interested in the topic now.

Shameful is a strong word. No need to feel shameful.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Ok, fine.

Also, I don’t believe in any gods or Gods. Eastern, Western, or otherwise.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Trisolarians are mortal; hence why they are coming to earth. They can no longer survive/thrive on their planet due to the three body problem. Will they be our conquerors or saviors? Only time will tell.
How did they evolve there to begin with, then? I don't think the three body problem is anything new.

Watchmen

Premium Member
How did they evolve there to begin with, then? I don't think the three body problem is anything new.
I don’t know all the complexities of their evolution. I do know they have the ability to dehydrate and preserve themselves when conditions are harsh.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yeah, you are right. Even some terrestrial animals/organisms escape harsh conditions in similar ways. Frogs, locust, are examples.
But surely, it must not be very convenient to Trisolarians.