• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trans Duping

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Like the capacity of a 14 yr old to
make mature decisions over
things like, oh, a million dollar inheritance,
voting, marriage, and radical medical
procedures.
In what country are 14 year olds allowed to make these decisions?

Or freshman identity crisis.
iow bad age to be making big decisions,
Irreversible body changes
When would the appropriate age be, in your opinion?

Fallen Prophet

How is my comment "Creative"?

It was an honest response to the OP.

Maybe that is why you believe Matt Walsh's interviews weren't honest.

You don't know what honesty is?

Fallen Prophet

Apparently, he's already written a transphobic book:

Amazon recategorizes book comparing being trans to pretending to be a walrus

It's disturbing that it was a bestseller. People can be seriously disappointing.
You're talking about "Johnny the Walrus" - good book.

He is trying to teach children the truths about "transitioning" - how it is driven by society and delusion.

He wants them to know that parents that push to "transition" their children are brainwashed.

Only those who are wrong can be disappointed in the truth.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don't know what to say but that's horrible
And this guy is writing a children's book to teach kids to hate too according to the article? What a dick.
Ugh!

He is trying to teach children the truths about "transitioning" - how it is driven by society and delusion.

He wants them to know that parents that push to "transition" their children are brainwashed.

And these are the same people declaring that our kids are being groomed by teachers. Smells like projection to me. Let's write a book teaching kids that their parents are bad people. :rolleyes:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

He's trying to teach children his version of "truth"*

Transitioning is usually driven by real emotional need, not society and delusion

And breaking apart families must be a very good Christian thing to do.

* Note the quotes to differentiate the word from the real truth

Good book? i haven't read it but it sounds to be written in ignorance and sickening.

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

He's a political commentator who makes money off controversy. He's teaching people how bullying mistreated minority groups can make you rich and popular.

He's showing people he is a troll and shyster by peddling controversy.

I prefer to get truth about transgender folks from scientists in consultation with the community who are experts in the field rather than a biased political commentator writing children's books.

Fallen Prophet

He's trying to teach children his version of "truth"*
There are no "versions" of the truth - there is just the truth and what is not true.
Transitioning is usually driven by real emotional need, not society and delusion
Don't worry - I noticed that you didn't say "transitioning children" - as well as your qualifiers "usually" and "real" - it's CYA and I understand that.

You don't "ususally" need to do that with something that is true though.

Anyways -

What percentage of children that experience any kind of "gender dysphoria" - who forego "transitioning" of any kind - end up growing out of it?

What percentage of children that experience any kind of "gender dysphoria" - who "transition" in some way - end up growing out of it?

It's a difference of about 94% to zero.

Children are incapable of giving consent - it is child abuse to "transition" a child.
And breaking apart families must be a very good Christian thing to do.
Who is advocating that families should "break apart"?
* Note the quotes to differentiate the word from the real truth
Oh - so there is subjective and objective "truth" now?
Good book? i haven't read it but it sounds to be written in ignorance and sickening.
It accurately depicts how woke parents are brainwashed and how they abuse their children by insisting they are "trans" anything.

Fallen Prophet

And these are the same people declaring that our kids are being groomed by teachers.
Yes - and do you even know what "grooming" is?
Smells like projection to me.
Weren't you the person who refused to go check out LibsofTikTok?

These woke parents and teachers voluntarily put their admissions of child abuse up on the internet for all to see.
Let's write a book teaching kids that their parents are bad people. :rolleyes:
Only those parents who want to abuse their children by experimenting on them.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There are no "versions" of the truth - there is just the truth and what is not true.

Don't worry - I noticed that you didn't say "transitioning children" - as well as your qualifiers "usually" and "real" - it's CYA and I understand that.

Anyways -

What percentage of children that experience any kind of "gender dysphoria" - who forego "transitioning" of any kind - end up growing out of it?

What percentage of children that experience any kind of "gender dysphoria" - who "transition" in some way - end up growing out of it?

Children are incapable of giving consent - it is child abuse to "transition" a child.

It accurately depicts how woke parents are brainwashed and how they abuse their children by insisting they are "trans" anything.

Correct, there is only truth and what some ignotant religious nut makes up to sell books to other ignorance people who think they are being educated.

Then you didn't notice my first sentence
"He's trying to teach children his version of "truth"
Fair enough.

He does do that, outright lies based on money grabbing ignorance.

It is also child abuse to ignore the emotions of a child.

Telling children their parents are brainwashed is good at keeping family values how precisely?

Read the definition (s) of truth.

PureX

Veteran Member
There are two fundamental motives at play, here. One is control, and the other is greed. The more frightened people become of the world around them, the more they want to control the thoughts and behaviors of others. While the more our culture embraces and rewards greed as a virtue, the more willing some people become to use that fear and desire to control others as a way of exploiting them for profit.

Ideaology, and controlling it, has become a very big profit center.

Fallen Prophet

There are two fundamental motives at play, here. One is control, and the other is greed. The more frightened people become of the world around them, the more they want to control the thoughts and behaviors of others. While the more our culture embraces and rewards greed as a virtue, the more willing some people become to use that fear and desire to control others as a way of exploiting them for profit.

Ideaology, and controlling it, has become a very big profit center.
Exactly - big pharma and Planned Parenthood are scaring parents into transitioning their children.

They want to convince them that the only way their children can be happy is if they take a medications and hormones for the rest of their lives.

They control the hearts and minds of parents, and they make big money doing it.

PureX

Veteran Member
Exactly - big pharma and Planned Parenthood are scaring parents into transitioning their children.

They want to convince them that the only way their children can be happy is if they take a medications and hormones for the rest of their lives.

Like it or not, parents get to decide how to raise their kids. I, personally, would not allow any of that kind of medical manipulation until they become adults. Then it'd be their choice, and I would support whatever they decided. Until then, I want them to enter adulthood with the body they were born with, and in good condition.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Anyways -

What you refer to derogatorily as "woke" parents, I refer to as parents who actually listen to their child and do what they can to address that child's needs as best they can. You know, like, good parents.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes - and do you even know what "grooming" is?
I know what people think it is, but really isn't.

I know that a dude who wrote a children's book about "trying to teach children the truths about transitioning - how it is driven by society and delusion," and "He wants them to know that parents that push to 'transition' their children are brainwashed" isn't on the up-and-up. That much I know. He's wanting to push his agenda onto kids, and thinks he knows better than their parents.

Weren't you the person who refused to go check out LibsofTikTok?
I don't know. I don't use TikTok.

These woke parents and teachers voluntarily put their admissions of child abuse up on the internet for all to see.
You often say things like this, and then when we examine the evidence, it turns out you've misrepresented it. Like that supposed pedophilia story which turned out to be two fourth graders and NOT an adult and a fourth grader.

Only those parents who want to abuse their children by experimenting on them.
Well, that's your take on it. So you're cool with some dude writing a children's book that says their parents are bad people for listening to their children and addressing their needs? That's some weird take you've got on it. Why do you think it's Matt Walsh's place to do that, I wonder.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Citation needed.

Fallen Prophet

You make a lot of claims but never supply any facts to support them.
Correct, there is only truth and what some ignotant religious nut makes up to sell books to other ignorance people who think they are being educated.
Sorry - I need to clean this up -

"Correct, there is only truth and what some [ignorant] religious nut makes up to sell books to other [ignorant] people who think they are being educated."

Considering that you admitted that you have yet to read the book - and I'm certain you don't know much about Matt Walsh because he rarely uses religion-based arguments - who is the ignorant one here?
Then you didn't notice my first sentence
"He's trying to teach children his version of "truth"
Fair enough.
I noticed - which is why I clarified that "truth" is not subjective.

Either Matt Walsh is teaching the truth or not the truth.

Many children's book authors teach lessons in their stories.

I take my kids to the library all the time and I see books trying to teach kids about climate change and LGBT ideology and all kinds of other BS.
He does do that, outright lies based on money grabbing ignorance.
You have yet to provide any evidence supporting the claim that anything Matt Walsh wrote in his book is wrong - or that he is ignorant of anything.

What you have described is what big pharma and Planned Parenthood are doing - outright lies to parents in order to convince them that their children can only be happy if they take medications and hormones for the rest of their lives.

It is a very evil money grab.
It is also child abuse to ignore the emotions of a child.
I agree - but refusing to experiment on your child is not the same as ignoring their emotions.

As a parent - and adult - we need to realize that children don't know anything, and that they need to be taught how the world works - based in reality.

If my child were to tell me that he was actually a girl - I would start by asking him what he meant by that.

More than likely he is just going to say that he prefers to play with girls, or he likes the color pink or some other benign thing.

But even he it claims that he is a literal girl - I would tell him that I love him no matter what - but that he is not a girl - he is a boy.

Then I would try to determine which adult put that idea into his head - because children don't naturally believe things like that.
Telling children their parents are brainwashed is good at keeping family values how precisely?
You make it sound like Matt Walsh is forcing his book into the hands of children behind their parent's backs.

Matt Walsh is not like a public-school teacher - indoctrinating their students about CRT and gender theory without their parents' consent.

A child will only see and read Matt's book if their parent buys and reads it to them - meaning - generally speaking - only those who agree with Matt are buying and reading this book.

And even if some woke parent were to accidentally buy Matt's book - it would be good for the little boy whose mom keeps putting him in a dress and calling him by a girl name to know that his mom is bonkers and that he is not a girl.

It would be no different than an abused child learning from a book that it is not normal for a parent to throw beer bottles at their children and burn them with cigarettes.

Around 94% of children who experience some kind of gender dysphoria grow out of it.

About 98% of children who are put on puberty blockers go on to receive cross-hormone treatments.

Starting a child on puberty blockers almost certainly guarantees that they will "transition" in some way.

Children who are confused about their biological sex should be taught the truth about biology and their bodies should be left alone.

They are way more likely to grow out of it if their bodies are left alone.

There is no need to force them into a category of people that is 19x more likely to kill themselves.
Read the definition (s) of truth.
No - since you are the one contesting what truth is - you should share your argument first.

Fallen Prophet

Like it or not, parents get to decide how to raise their kids. I, personally, would not allow any of that kind of medical manipulation until they become adults. Then it'd be their choice, and I would support whatever they decided. Until then, I want them to enter adulthood with the body they were born with, and in good condition.
This isn't a question on how to raise children - but on whether or not putting experimental drugs and hormones into children and mutilating their bodies is permissible based on nothing but what children say.

We don't allow children to smoke - drink - drive - have sex - because they cannot consent - despite what their parents may think.

This is not a matter of just how parents decide to raise their kids - but whether or not it is abuse.

I claim that it is abuse and I have yet to hear any compelling argument against that claim.