• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trading Insults

4consideration

Premium Member
Dumb? As in dumb as a box of rocks?

If I recall correctly, you recently told me that (or something like) you would take a box of rocks over me -- or that you would rather talk to a box of rocks over me -- or something like that.

I thought of you earlier today. I saw a man sitting on a bench arguing with a box of rocks. I thought it was you, so I started to go up and say, "Hi."

But, I didn't introduce myself. I didn't want to embarass you.

When I got closer -- I could tell that you were losing.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Dumb? As in dumb as a box of rocks?

If I recall correctly, you recently told me that (or something like) you would take a box of rocks over me -- or that you would rather talk to a box of rocks over me -- or something like that.

I thought of you earlier today. I saw a man sitting on a bench arguing with a box of rocks. I thought it was you, so I started to go up and say, "Hi."

But, I didn't introduce myself. I didn't want to embarass you.

When I got closer -- I could tell that you were losing.

That's a silly story. But I'll play.

It's a good thing you didn't say 'hi'.
I would have indeed been embarrassed...for the sake of the rocks.

cablescavenger

How can you be so stupid with just one head.

If Darwin was right your ancestors will probably be able to agree with him in a few million years.

cablescavenger

10 signs you are the trailer trash:

Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
You think loading a dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
Somebody hollers "Hoe Down" and your girlfriend hits the floor.
If a tornado hits your home and causes $10,000 dollars worth of improvement.
Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey y'all watch this."
You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia boss.
You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.

cablescavenger

You left yourself WIDE OPEN with that one.

It would offend me to have to point it out to you, so I won't. I'm not into that kind of talk!

Beat yourself up.

I think you are struggling with the concept here. The idea is to put some joke insults up for other peopleto enjoy.

cablescavenger

Okey, dokey...here goes:

I understand why it is so difficult for you to figure out, since it takes you TWO.

edit: If you are still having trouble figuring it out, just play with it a while. I have heard that, for some guys, it really helps.

ah I see a knob joke. It wasn't clear before.

I am still waiting for you to post a joke insult which doesn't attempt to insult another poster.

Do you think you can do that for me because it was the original intention of the thread?

4consideration

Premium Member
I deleted the posts of mine that I was able to delete. If you wish to have the Mod's delete the others that do not comply with the intention of this thread that is alright with me.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ah I see a knob joke. It wasn't clear before.

I am still waiting for you to post a joke insult which doesn't attempt to insult another poster.

Do you think you can do that for me because it was the original intention of the thread?

Excuse me.....your op...YOUR op....
starts this thread using pronouns as to target the first response.

Now granted....you had no one in particular in mind....
But your choice of pronoun set the stage for insult to the next poster...
inviting a similar response.

Now you complain it's actually going that way?

cablescavenger

Excuse me.....your op...YOUR op....
starts this thread using pronouns as to target the first response.

Now granted....you had no one in particular in mind....
But your choice of pronoun set the stage for insult to the next poster...
inviting a similar response.

Now you complain it's actually going that way?

I am correcting the intention. I can see where the thread may have been misinterpreted and accept I might have worded it better, but I think some of the misinterpretation may also be cultural, because my posts are examples of whta I was looking for.

When I say trading insults I don't mean having a pop at each other, I literally mean putting up funny insults for others to enjoy.

If you have any doubt of the original intention you can see the generic nature of my posts and how they are not targeting individuals.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am correcting the intention. I can see where the thread may have been misinterpreted and accept I might have worded it better, but I think some of the misinterpretation may also be cultural, because my posts are examples of whta I was looking for.

When I say trading insults I don't mean having a pop at each other, I literally mean putting up funny insults for others to enjoy.

If you have any doubt of the original intention you can see the generic nature of my posts and how they are not targeting individuals.

It was more fun the other way.