• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Townhall Making Hay Over New CDC Data

Wandering Monk

Does This CDC Study Deliver the Knockout Blow in the COVID Lockdown Debate?

They gloat that the CDC's latest case mortality rate for Covid is 0.26%. "See, we told ya this was nothing but a power grab by unhinged Leftistis!"

Apparently, these morons have suddenly found the CDC to be credible after denigrating it for so long. How the worm turns.

They also didn't do the math on the implications of a 0.26% mortality rate:

To achieve herd immunity, we need to have 60% of the population exposed. That is 198 million Americans. If the case mortality rate is 0.26% that is 514,800 deaths from Covid. That puts it on par with the 1918 Spanish flu. But, hey, it is no worse than a flu.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Does This CDC Study Deliver the Knockout Blow in the COVID Lockdown Debate?

They gloat that the CDC's latest case mortality rate for Covid is 0.26%. "See, we told ya this was nothing but a power grab by unhinged Leftistis!"

Apparently, these morons have suddenly found the CDC to be credible after denigrating it for so long. How the worm turns.

Apparently these idiots didn't do the math on the implications of a 0.26% mortality rate:

To achieve herd immunity, we need to have 60% of the population exposed. That is 198 million Americans. If the case mortality rate is 0.26% that is 514,800 deaths from Covid. That puts it on par with the 1918 Spanish flu. But, hey, it is no worse than a flu.
They don't care as long as it's a half million of someone else's loved ones. Or a million, or two million. Good riddance, really. More for everyone else once their gone.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I wish I was wrong, but I guess we're going to see what the US looks like when we get to that 1/2 million dead.