• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Topless March Promotion of Homosexual Rights Agenda?

Mr Cheese

A local conservative activist is suggesting a topless march in Famington, Maine is an extension of a local University's homosexual rights agenda:

Heath seeks to make connection between topless march and the gay rights movement | Franklin | Sun Journal

The march appears to be meant to educate folks that it is not illegal for women to go topless in Maine, and that it is unfair that men are allowed to:

Topless march outrages some | The Kennebec Journal, Augusta, ME

It's interesting to me that the connection is being made primarily through the sexual association with bare breasts. Especially since it seems that bare breasts are a problem mostly because it is believed that straight men should not view bare breasts publicly. Where is the connection? According to Heath, it's about religion:

So the main question: is showing bare breasts in public a sexual act? And, does it support homosexual rights?

I say go for it....
growing up in english hippy land ...I've seen more naked flopping breasts
of all shapes sizes and age..than I can remember
the more naked titties you actually see...the less sexual it becomes
Ironically it is in covering them up that arguably they become more erotic.

I say flop em out!

The law may have changed, but technically in England, it is legal to be naked at all times, public and private....as long as you don't have a penis. Of course inevitably the police tend to cover up naked women in public.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
A local conservative activist is suggesting a topless march in Famington, Maine is an extension of a local University's homosexual rights agenda:

These *** hats will blame anything on those "ebil gays", from global warming to male pattern baldness.

So the main question: is showing bare breasts in public a sexual act? And, does it support homosexual rights?

Naturalist camps, resorts and buildings prove otherwise. ;)