• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus is not God

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

I suggest that anyone who wants to know about God watch this video, especially atheists. I learned something about what Muslims believe from watching it. What Muslims believe about God, Jesus, and religion is exactly what Baha’is believe, with the seven exceptions listed below. I really liked the way they described God in the video and how they explained how, based upon biblical scripture and logic, Jesus cannot be God. Anyone who likes logic owes it to themselves to watch this video. Unlike ‘some’ Christians, what Muslims believe about God is very logical.

I agreed with everything that was said on this video about Jesus, God, and religion except the following:

1. He said that Islam is the only religion that absolutely requires its followers to believe in Jesus. That is not true, because the Baha’i Faith also has that and an absolute requirement.

2. He said that Satan exists and he is a trickster. Baha’is do not believe that there is an actual being called Satan but rather we believe that Satan as mentioned in the scriptures represents the lower selfish nature in man, the evil ego within us, not an evil personality outside.

3. He said the Jesus was not crucified, so Jesus did not die on the cross. Baha’is believe that Jesus was crucified and He died on the cross.

4. He said that Jesus will return someday. Baha’is do not believe that since we believe that Baha’u’llah was the return of Christ.

5. He said that Muhammad was the ‘last’ Messenger that has been sent by God. Baha’is do not believe that because we believe that Baha’u’llah was the last Messenger that has been sent by God.

6. He said that Muhammad was the ‘final’ Messenger that has been sent by God. Baha’is do not believe that since we believe that Messengers of God will continue to be sent to the world as long as the world exists.

7. He said that Islam is the ‘universal religion’ that God wants everyone to follow, and it is the ‘final’ religion of God. Baha’is believe that the Baha’i Faith is the universal religion that God wants everyone to follow in this age, but we do not believe it is the final religion, as there will be more Messengers who reveal more religions in the future.

Last edited:

Nimos

I suggest that anyone who wants to know about God watch this video, especially atheists.
Hey Trailblazer hope you are well :)

Why especially atheists, isn't it just, yet another version of the God that we don't believe exists in the first place? :p

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I suggest that anyone who wants to know about God watch this video, especially atheists. I learned something about what Muslims believe from watching it. What Muslims believe about God, Jesus, and religion is exactly what Baha’is believe, with the seven exceptions listed below. I really liked the way they described God in the video and how they explained how, based upon biblical scripture and logic, Jesus cannot be God. Anyone who likes logic owes it to themselves to watch this video. Unlike ‘some’ Christians, what Muslims believe about God is very logical.

I agreed with everything that was said on this video about Jesus, God, and religion except the following:

1. He said that Islam is the only religion that absolutely requires its followers to believe in Jesus. That is not true, because the Baha’i Faith also has that and an absolute requirement.

2. He said that Satan exists and he is a trickster. Baha’is do not believe that there is an actual being called Satan but rather we believe that Satan as mentioned in the scriptures represents the lower selfish nature in man, the evil ego within us, not an evil personality outside.

3. He said the Jesus was not crucified, so Jesus did not die on the cross. Baha’is believe that Jesus was crucified and He died on the cross.

4. He said that Jesus will return someday. Baha’is do not believe that since we believe that Baha’u’llah was the return of Christ.

5. He said that Muhammad was the ‘last’ Messenger that has been sent by God. Baha’is do not believe that because we believe that Baha’u’llah was the last Messenger that has been sent by God.

6. He said that Muhammad was the ‘final’ Messenger that has been sent by God. Baha’is do not believe that since we believe that Messengers of God will continue to be sent to the world as long as the world exists.

7. He said that Islam is the ‘universal religion’ that God wants everyone to follow, and it is the ‘final’ religion of God. Baha’is believe that the Baha’i Faith is the universal religion that God wants everyone to follow in this age, but we do not believe it is the final religion, as there will be more Messengers who reveal more religions in the future.

Alot of atheist know about god even believed in it. I assume maybe a few were pastors and others well versed.

It's better to ask what we do believe and value than what you believe we are missing and should be of upmost importance.

Also, people's experiences as theist range. Some (rather) theist are angry at God and others only see gods good points. If atheist need to know God, is there any person today who can be a good example?

I mean, if I was adopted I wouldn't want a book about people who met my biological mother years ago, I'd want to meet them now if not my real mother.

Atheist perspectives are totally different. Those of us who have no idea of an entity wouldn't gain anything from books other than insight and poetry.

Education doesn't always work. It's like showing a book or video in a foreign language and if they read or watch it enough times, they'd speak fluently.

That's just not how it works.

Pet peeve.

Last edited:

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I suggest that anyone who wants to know about God watch this video, especially atheists.
What constructive thing would atheists learn? It seems that so far atheists have arrived and got nothing constructive out of it. I expect that to continue in the future.

I think this thread will attract Christians who will argue with you. That will be a problem.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Hey Trailblazer hope you are well :)

Why especially atheists, isn't it just, yet another version of the God that we don't believe exists in the first place? :p
Especially atheists because what the Muslims believe about God makes logical sense, and you atheists claim to be so logical. :D

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
What constructive thing would atheists learn? It seems that so far atheists have arrived and got nothing constructive out of it. I expect that to continue in the future.

I think this thread will attract Christians who will argue with you. That will be a problem.
I said "especially atheists," I did not say "only atheists." The reason I said that is because I think that atheists deserve to know who God really is, as opposed to what they might have learned when they were Christians.

If Christians want to argue with me they can go ahead, but they will have to argue against the Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus is not God as presented in the video, and they can never win such an argument with Bible verses or with logic, so I doubt any Christians will even try.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Not all atheists claim to be logical but many do.
I did not know you were an atheist. :confused:

Seriously? I thought the whole world knew ;)

No. I don't believe deities and entities exist. Some religious interpretations make more sense than others, but I really don't think about creator and deities off RF.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Uhh….. yeah they do
Do you think they know that Jesus is not God?

shield_trinity.png

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
For those of us who have doubts about the existence of any depicted Jesus, especially anything attributed to such an individual, I'm not sure where that leaves us, apart from placing Jesus in the line-up of all such - and who have big questions marks above their heads. I can't base any faith on such uncertainty even if I was inclined to such - which apparently is just not the case. :oops:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Especially atheists because what the Muslims believe about God makes logical sense, and you atheists claim to be so logical. :D
If something is not logical to a human being, does it mean it is false?
I think atheists do have a right to be heard, Even i do see things different than many of them :)

If i want my voice to be heard, i must be able to listen to others too :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
For those of us who have doubts about the existence of any depicted Jesus, especially anything attributed to such an individual, I'm not sure where that leaves us, apart from placing Jesus in the line-up of all such - and who have big questions marks above their heads. I can't base any faith on such uncertainty even if I was inclined to such - which apparently is just not the case. :oops:
I guess that if you do not believe in any Prophets in the line-up, you will be left to wonder about God. ;)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
First of all, that you still have a question mark above you head is a good thing :) Keep asking questions.