• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

too many changes

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Why not just be what you are and believe as you will. If you are bouncing among religions, perhaps you simply haven't found one that aligns with your worldview.

One doesn't change one’s foot size to fit into a shoe. One finds a shoe that fits them. As I see it, a religion should conform to a person, not the other way around.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
dont know why i cant make up my mind about my faith

It strikes me that this bothers you. Some people are OK with not being sure and some are bothered by it.

To use @SalixIncendium 's "shoe" analogy, only you can say why the shoe does not fit or is not suitable for some reason.

At least for me, no organized religion fits. What does fit is how I act in the world. Anything that helps me act more loving speaks to me no matter if it comes from this religion or that religion or from atheists.

LilyPhoenix

christanity i have friends who are christian and i have a church i go to but i look at other faiths and i think i like the culture but for some reason i wish i am them

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Nothing wrong with bouncing around.

If anything, you won't end up with the risk of being cloistered harboring only a narrow viewpoint.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I grew up in Christianity, and I am comfortable in any Christian Church. I was in Notre Dame Basilica the other day. It was an amazing experience, I am not Catholic. I like things I have learned about Buddhism have been rather enlightening. I find aspects of Shinto interesting, and I have read some Hindu test and learned a lot. I am also finding things I am currently reading about Islamism interesting as well. And yet I tend more towards Taoism.

I have also found things in all of them I do not agree with as well.

I do not see a whole lot of differences between religions, I think a lot of it comes down to semantics.

do you really need to make a decision?