• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today's featured article on Wikipedia: Ganesha

Smoke

Done here.
Ganesha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ganesha is my favorite of the Hindu devas.

Ganesha.png

God and all His avtaars are perfect. There are no imperfections in them. You have not realised His greatness thats why you refer to finding one as perfect only. Ganesh is Avtaar of God. He is not just a demigod.

How is it pointless? What you find pointless may be great for another. Always take the good from others my friend. My point is valid and true. What part do you not agree with? Please state so in a civilised manner instead.

How is it pointless? What you find pointless may be great for another. Always take the good from others my friend. My point is valid and true. What part do you not agree with? Please state so in a civilised manner instead.

Please do state such silly things, you are acting as if i am a terrible hindu i am not being a good egg. Its you who is being the evangelical hindu.

So you see all other Avtaars as perfect? Cool. Thats all i was looking for. So your Ishtadev is Shri Raam? As a matter of interest why?

Pariah

Let go
I don't understand the animosity.

A big thanks to MidnightBlue for posting this. What are the reasons you feel Ganesha is the most approachable? Does he just seem like an affable kinda guy? ;)

zenzero

Its only a Label
friends,
Find some cows strayed in the lawn?
Does not matter, they will eat grass and leave.
Everythings perfect.
Love & rgds