• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Seeker of White Light

rocala

@Seeker of White Light I do not really understand what is going on for you on this forum but I know unhappiness when I see it. I hope that you can sort things out very soon.
Peace of Mind.jpg

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
@Seeker of White Light I do not really understand what is going on for you on this forum but I know unhappiness when I see it. I hope that you can sort things out very soon.View attachment 66916
Thank you @rocala

Well if I could tell openly what has happend i would probably brake a few RF rules, so even i honestly want to tell it all. The rules are not allowing me to do so. And even how I want everyone to know the real cause of my missary i can not tell you it all.

But I hope the Staff in RF let me explain a little about it, without me braking any rules.

This summer has in my personal life, outside of RF actually been a blessing for me. Outside of RF i am doing mostly good, well i had to stop the artist dream, and put down my business. And my finances sucks.
Do i find stress in my daily life? Yes of course, but not like here in RF.

I love 99% of RF and Hate 1% of it, even it some times look like i hate everything in here.

This next part of my answer I hope Staff will let me explain even it is something very bad. So Staff please let my reply be standing
Yes it is true i had a suicide attempt, and the cause has to do with what I experience here in RF. I will not go in to detail because I know it can be a trigger for others. And probably braking RF rules.

I am sorry i am creating so much noise around certain topics and about certain people in RF.
Call it a cry for help to stop the pain i am feeling, or whatever people wish to call it. But even when I leave RF as I did in the past, I miss the good people in RF. So even it hurts like hell every day, I freely chose to come back.

I can't say where this lead, but time will tell.

Last edited:

rocala

You poor man, you really are in a bad way. There is little I can do or say with the limited info but if it would help, you are very welcome to start a conversation with me. I think these things are private. If nothing else, I am discreet.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thank you @rocala

Well if I could tell openly what has happend i would probably brake a few RF rules, so even i honestly want to tell it all. The rules are not allowing me to do so. And even how I want everyone to know the real cause of my missary i can not tell you it all.

But I hope the Staff in RF let me explain a little about it, without me braking any rules.

This summer has in my personal life, outside of RF actually been a blessing for me. Outside of RF i am doing mostly good, well i had to stop the artist dream, and put down my business. And my finances sucks.

I love 99% of RF and Hate 1% of it, even it some times look like i hate everything in here.

This next part of my answer I hope Staff will let me explain even it is something very bad. So Staff please let my reply be standing
Yes it is true i had a suicide attempt, and the cause has to do with what I experience here in RF. I will not go in to detail because I know it can be a trigger for others. And probably braking RF rules.

I am sorry i am creating so much noise around certain topics and about certain people in RF.
Call it a cry for help to stop the pain i am feeling, or whatever people wish to call it. But even when I leave RF as I did in the past, I miss the good people in RF. So even it hurts like hell every day, I freely chose to come back.

I have mentioned this before so i know you don't!ike the idea but... Use the ignore button

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You poor man, you really are in a bad way. There is little I can do or say with the limited info but if it would help, you are very welcome to start a conversation with me. I think these things are private. If nothing else, I am discreet.
I am an open person, so as long the discussion are kept within the rules of RF, I am open to share as much i can.

For all I know, others may have been or are in a similar situation, so if my story can be a way for others to deal with their issues, then I believe openes are the righteous thing to do.

Of course there might come a few negative comments my way also in this discussion. But let us see where it goes.

And by the way, Thank you for opening this OP:)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
When i click on a name it doesnt go straight to the profile it shows a rectangle with the person's name and some info. You can ignore folk there. It doesn't do that for you?
@Seeker of White Light
If not i have a solution on how to ignore give me a sec to take screenshots and show you how to ignore without doing either or those things

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can't.... the person i should ignore has restricted other users to see the profile Page :oops:

Click their avatar, one of the options on the popup s "ignore"

Or go to the pulldown menu at the top right of the screen, of the 3 options select your profile, near the bottom of the settings list s "people you ignore* select that, you can add users at the bottom of the page.

Its certainly worth doing if it helps ease your mind

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Thank you @rocala

So sorry to hear this. No one should experience such stress online or anywhere that they would consider drastic measures. I am glad you're getting some help. Take care.