• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Seeker of White Light

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You were gonna hack my ignore list :confused::eek:

:p
I hope this is allowed to say if not mods can edit/delete this but...
I was going to send screenshots of how to get to your ignore list lol. But if you couldnt figure it out my next step was to tell you to ask the mods if they can ignore them for you. And if that wouldnt work well yes I would've pmed you asked for your password and hack your account to ignore the suckers myself. Might break a rule me changing your settings on your account for you(I mean you aren't allowed but one person to an account and even tho i wasn't going to use your account to post anything just help you change your settings staff might not see that as ok) but better then you dying of suicide.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I hope this is allowed to say if not mods can edit this but...
I was going to send screenshots of how to get to your ignore list lol. But if you couldnt figure it out my next step was to tell you to ask the mods if they can ignore them for you. And if that wouldnt work well yes I would've pmed you asked for your password and hack your account to ignore the suckers myself. Might break a rule me changing your settings on your account for you(I mean you aren't allowed but one person to an account and even tho i wasn't going to use your account to post anything just help you change your settings staff might not see that as ok) but better then you dying of suicide.
I was trying to joke a little with my message, but I want you to know i am thankful for your help :)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
If you think the matter is indeed solely on RF, further than using the Ignore function, how about asking staff for a (temporary?) ban? If they won't, call me a **** and I'll report you.

Take care.
Mods will ban you if you ask. I have been banned cuz I asked for one.