• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To save satan

questfortruth

Atheist, prove God to yourself. Pray like this every day: "Lord Jesus, save satan." See what he does to you.

Nobody has prayed regularly. Every morning, evening of his/her life.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
not an atheist but...
I used to pray nightly to Jesus. Now im a polytheist that prays nightly to multiple gods.

My prayers werent answered praying to Jesus. But they are praying to Hecate, Samael, Lilith, Loki, Bastet, Sigyn, Angrboda and other deities.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Atheist, prove God to yourself.

The existence of the Christian god has already been disproved to my satisfaction. The existing evidence for evolution does that even though it doesn't prove that naturalistic evolution occurred on earth. The theory is still falsifiable, and if it is ever falsified, an intelligent designer will become the default paradigm, but it will be a deceptive intelligent designer like Loki or the Klingons, not the god of the Christian Bible.

Perhaps that's not regularly enough. Perhaps you need to never stop. Have you tried that? Is your faith up to continuous prayer? I believe that there are assorted monks and ascetics doing just that, although I'm sure they stop to sleep.

Do you know the difference between continual and continuous? The former means recurring regularly, like the rain, which might fall every day for a month, but not all day, whereas the latter means occurring without stopping, like the biblical story.

Altfish

Veteran Member
What a time waster your god is. You could be feeding the hungry, working in a hospital, building houses ... but no, your god wants you to pray to him.
How insecure can you get?

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I guess I look at praying to god in a similar way to writing a letter to santa. Not to say that belief in god or prayer isn't a rational thing to have, because I think it is. I just think that praying to something that I don't believe in anymore isn't a good use of my time. Doing so now would be similar to me as if I decided to write a letter to santa in hopes that I get what I wanted for Christmas. What's the point?

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Atheist, prove God to yourself. Pray like this every day: "Lord Jesus, save satan." See what he does to you.

Without a doubt, the stupidest prayer ever. Each & every word is wrong.

"Lord" - Only the Almighty G-d is Lord
"Jesus" - That's not his name; and only G-d hears prayer.
"save" - no one can 'save' someone else
"satan" - not a name, but a title; and as an angel, does not need your prayer