• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To Bob Dylan Fans

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought this might be of interest to fellow fans of Bob Dylan: he has a YouTube channel that uploads clear, original recordings of his songs.

I was ecstatic and geeked out like a 10-year-old when I found this after several years of only finding covers or poor recordings of live performances thereof:

Enjoy the musical legend in his original glory!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I thought this might be of interest to fellow fans of Bob Dylan: he has a YouTube channel that uploads clear, original recordings of his songs.

I was ecstatic and geeked out like a 10-year-old when I found this after several years of only finding covers or poor recordings of live performances thereof:

I grew up with his music
and have a cd of his work
which I play and sing with as I go flying down the high way

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"And don't speak too soon
for the wheels still in spin."

How I hold to that in spite of everything. Oh I was utterly naive and incredibly overoptimistic when the song came out. I thought the change would come quickly and easily. How wrong I was can scarcely be reckoned. But still, to me, the wheel is still "in spin"

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
later on when the crowd thinned out
i was just about to do the same..

Shad

Veteran Member

Adding it to my list. Thanks

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Probably mentioned this before but I was persuaded to go to the Albert Hall concert (in 1965 I believe) by a friend from work, after which I rushed out and bought his first 5 or 6 LPs - so enthralled I was. And at the time I was mostly into The Yardbirds, R and B, Modern Jazz, and Classical. Also then subsequently saw Dylan at The Free Trade Hall in Manchester, where the 'Judas' comment was thrown at him - for the second half having the electric Band supporting him. Not much wrong with his early albums, although no doubt his voice either grabs one or repels one perhaps, even though his lyrics are the main thing. All these early albums were trashed by some idiot I kindly lent them to whilst away, not realising that many would not take care of them as I would. Thank goodness for CDs. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Thanks for posting